CHAPTER-2

(Xavier's pic above ☝️)

WORDS-1450

Xavier's pov

I woke up next to a blonde bimbo, her
head on my chest. I pushed her off me and got changed into a white v-neck t-shirt, black jeans with a silver chain attached to it and my signature black leather jacket with a crown design on the back and black converses.

Once I changed I put my gun in the in the waist band of my jeans, while doing so I heard the bimbo sturring in sleep, when she didn't find me next to her she looked up when I was putting my gun.

She sexily whispered "hey baby why don't you come back to the bed" while patting the area of the bed where I slept earlier.

I felt disgusted and shouted "SHUT UP BITCH YOU ARE NOT MY FUCKING GIRLFRIEND SO STOP CALLING ME BABY, I GOT WHAT I WANTED SO NOW I AM LEAVING".

I went out slamming shut her bedroom door, I could hear her crying but I don't give a shit about it. I did the same with her bedroom door. Once outside her house I saw my black sexy Lamborghini standing in full glory. I went inside the car and drove to my home. I know the gang would be there.

I always have one night stands at their house not in my bedroom. I will never allow those sluts in my bed. The only person allowed in my bed is me and my princess. I haven't found the right girl yet those girls are always behind me for sex and money.

Once I reached my mansion, I entered the pin and parked my car in the front
porch. The guards bowed their head in respect and I just gave them a nod.

The two guards standing infront of the front door of the mansion bowed their head and opened the gate for me . As you can see I have many guards in my mansion as I am most powerful gangleader in the world.

I have 500 members in my gang and 3 of them are my best friends whom I trust the most and they live with me in my mansion only.

As soon as entered the mansion I heard a voice say "can you fucking finish the game I am starving here" another voice said "alright chill man just wait for 2 minutes" .

I entered the game room and saw my best friends playing Xbox. I cleared my throat to get their attention they turned around and said "hey boss" I nodded my head in response.

Sam, Raven and Carter are my best friend, I have known Sam since diapers he is a blondie with blue eyes he is the same age as mine 22. Raven is 21 he has brown hair which reaches his shoulder and have black eyes. Next is Carter he is 22 has black jet hair and blue eyes.

Sam asked me "have you found the one" he said air quoting "the one".
"Naah man, it's so frustrating arghh" I said while pulling my hair.

Raven mumbled "whipped" earning him a glare from me, he quickly shut his mouth causing Sam and Carter to burst in fits of laughter. Sam stood up"come on guys I am starving" he said while whinning and pouting like a child. I sighed "let's go then".

Sam cheered and ran out to the car we Just sniggered at his childish behaviour. Once inside the car I asked him "where do you wanna go?", Sam said "lemme think amm.. let's go to pine dine I heard they have the best service" I nodded and drove there.

Few minutes later we reached there Sam was the first one to get out of the car followed by Carter, me and raven.
He pushed open the door of the restaurant and the door bell rang indicating someone has came. Everyone turned their heads towards us once they saw us they bowed their head and diverted their eyes from us.

I smirked at this, and looked at sam, carter and raven they had the same reaction as me.They know better to not to disrespect me, if they disrespect me they won't be seeing the sunrise again.

We made our way towards the empty table and sat down. "Of course cutie pie what about a chocolate milkshake with it." I heard an angelic voice I turned towards that direction and saw a black haired girl with a height of  almost 5'2  and when she turned around I thought that the world has stopped.

Her beautiful brown eyes had me captivated my eyes trailed towards her pink plum lips, I just wanted to kiss her, her cute button nose and her cheeks had dimples when she smiled.
Gosh she is so beautiful.

She was wearing a grey baggy jumper and blue jeans her hair was in a messy bun they looked so soft I just wanted to run my hand through her hair. I saw her approaching our table.

Daisy's pov

When I heard the world's most feared gangleader is here I was terrified to hear this.

When sandy requested me to attend their table I couldn't refuse her so I went near their table to take their orders.

I stood infront of their table with my head down and said "hi I I am g going t to be y your w waitress t tonight what can I g get you" while forcing a smile. I mentally shouted at myself for stuttering, I didn't want to show them I was scared.

I felt them starring at me, I was feeling very uncomfortable when I heard the most sexy and deep voice saying "look at me" I slowly looked at them very scared to offend them. When I looked at them they all gasped I was very confused. Then I looked at the gangleader, he looked very angry if looks could kill I would be six feet under the ground. He looked very pissed.

I stepped back, he looks so handsome he has jet black hair, piercing blue eyes in which I could look all day and a sharp jaw. I still told understand why they gasped when they saw me.
My question was answered when sandy came near me.

She said "daisy dear, your bruises are visible" I gasped and ran quickly to the bathroom, my heart was beating as if it will come out any minute.

Xavier's pov

When she started to stutter infront of me, I was so mad at myself for scaring her. She should never be afraid of me I would never ever hurt her. She kept her head down all the time when she was talking. She even forced out a smile in the end.

I wanted to see her face so I said or more like demanded "look at me" she obeyed me I was very happy it brought a smile at my face, but I quickly hid it. When she looked up Sam, I ,Carter and raven gasped when we saw her face, she had bruises on her face and neck.

I was so angry who dared to hurt such an innocent soul I just wanted to kill that person. She took a step back, looking confused at my angry face. I send her a apologetic smile. A woman came behind my girl and she gasped and ran away.

Before we could say something she interrupted us and said
"Hello I am sandy Williams what can I get for you tonight".

I was about to ask her but Sam bet me and angrily asked her"who gave her those bruises?" I was shocked to hear this as he was the most calm person and rarely got angry neither he was so protective of someone. I remember he once told me "if you found her I will treat her like my little sister."

The old lady sandy, looked very nervous and didn't said a word, I said with venom laced voice "tell us who did it".

Sandy whispered "I am sorry but I can't tell you" I was getting impatient and irritated "I am coming back so you all stay here" I told them.

I ran to the same direction where my princess went, I saw her standing in deep thought, I hugged her from behind,she jumped at sudden contact. I whispered softly in her ears "shh baby girl don't worry it's only me".

AUTHOR'S NOTE
HEY GUYS! HOW ARE YOU ALL?
I HOPE YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER.
I WILL BE WAITING FOR YOUR VOTES AND COMMENTS.
HAVE A NICE DAY/NIGHT 😊
STAY SAFE AND ENJOY ❣️
BYEE GUYS 🤗