CHAPTER-16

Xavier's pov

It has been a six hours since daisy was kidnapped.

Emelia is still unconscious but few men of fucking Vincent Romanio were caught bleeding on my mansion.

I was in our base along with the tech guys and few other men and of course my three best friends.

Flashback

Reaching the mansion I was seething with anger, how the fuck they dare to attack my mansion and more importantly how dare they touch my precious daisy.

Laughing evily "They are gonna beg for their death".

Entering the mansion I was greeted with an unexpected sight few of the guard's layed unconscious, some were injured and the sight which shocked me completely was Emilia laying on the kitchen floor bleeding profusely with a knife in her stomach, another one on her thigh, and lastly one in her shoulder.

We rushed towards her checking her pulse, we breathed a sigh of relief as
she was still breathing.

I told sam to take Emilia to our hospital and rushed along with the boys.

My heart was beating loudly hoping daisy was still there hiding somewhere but I knew that I was already late still I hoped.

Going inside our room made my blood boil, there was few drops of blood of the floor, our wardrobe door was open and few of Daisy's pyjamas were thrown in a corner.

I fell on my knees and hugged daisy's pyjama top tightly few drops of tear falling down my cheeks.

I immediately wiped them and stood up still holding daisy's pyjama top and looked at carter and raven who were looking as heart broken as I.

What caught my attention was a small black envelope lying on the bed, immediately rushed towards it I picked it up, inside the envelope there was a letter.

Reading the letter infuriated me, I punched the near by wall harshly creating a dent on it.

Turning towards the duo, I said  "gather everyone in 5 minutes and tell them to be here soon".

They were about to say something before I growled loudly "NOW!!!"

They ran out of the room preparing for the meeting when I punched the wall again, sighing I looked at daisy's side of bed "don't worry baby I will find you soon, just hold on and I will surely gonna teach them a lesson of a life time for touching xavier's girl".

I went down the stairs seeing them sitting on the chairs and waiting for me as soon as I entered the room everyone stood up and bowed, I simply nooded and stood at the centre of the room and signed telling them to sit down.

"As you all know our queen has been kidnapped and the fucking bastard who kidnapped her is now other than Vincent Romanio" his name coming out as an angry growl.

I looked at them everyone was looking livid, we had a past with that piece of shit, we forgave him once but this time that snake dared to touch my princess for this he's gonna pay a very big piece that being his life. I smirked thinking about the ways I could torture him.

Rodger suddenly stood up and looked at me "boss we have to rescue our queen and show them their place".

Looking at carter I said "carter, I want all our tech guys to start locating that piece of shit". Carter nodded and said "already on it boss"  he went out with his phone in hand calling someone.

"Rodger I want everyone to start practicing more hardly and tell them to always be on alert and also interrogate them and try to find who is the fucking mole among us".

"Raven I want you to come along with me to the dungeon".

"Yes boss" was his simple reply and started following behind me as soon as we went sam came running to us informing us about Emelia and telling us she's out of danger but still unconscious.

After few hours of torturing Vincent men and them loosing most of their's fingers, I was standing over here along the tech guys in a fresh pair of clothes since my cloth was stained with blood.

Present time

Daisy's pov

My eyes slowly fluttered open, my head was pounding loudly. I looked around myself and saw I was locked in a cell like structure.

Where am I? Where is xavier? How did I end up here? Thousands of questions are whirling in my head.

My vision started to clear a little more, I looked around myself more trying to find a window or some door by which I can escape but I found none.

"Someone please help me" I shouted loudly, hoping someone will hear.
I looked down and slowly tears started falling down from my eyes.

I want xavier. Is the only thought running inside my head.

I heard loud footsteps  coming towards me I looked up and saw...

HII GUYS, HOW ARE YOU ALL?I HOPE YOU ALL ARE DOING WELL.
SO, HOW'S THE CHAPTER?
I HOPE YOU ALL ARE LIKING THE STORY SO FAR.

SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE GUYS 😞

THANK YOU GUYS ❤️

HAVE A NICE DAY/NIGHT ☺️

STAY SAFE AND ENJOY ❣️

BYEE GUYS 🤗