CHAPTER -11

I AM REALLY REALLY SORRY FOR TAKING SO MUCH TIME FOR PUBLISHING A NEW CHAPTER.

WORDS: 1188

Daisy's pov

There stood raven with a smile. When he looked at my face he laughed seeing my furrowed brows looking at him with full confusion.

"Don't worry little sissy, xavier has planned a nice date for you, I am just your driver today" raven said coming towards with me and offered me his hand "mi lady" he said in a weird British accent.

I made an O and gave him my hand he pecked my wrist and took me out towards the car.

My mouth was literally touching the ground IT WAS FREAKING LIMOUSINE. Raven laughed at my expression and nudged me "Haha, are you gonna stand here all evening? My friend will literally come hunting me down if we don't reach there on time".

I smiled sheepishly and raven opened the car door for me to enter, I slide inside the car and raven shut the door and went to the front and slide inside the driver's seat and started the car

If I thought the outside of the car was luxurious then the inside was freaking marvelous. Raven's chuckle broke me out of gazing and I gave him a sheepish smile again.

"Now now, daisy we are about to reach our destination in few seconds so as per the boss order I want you to wear that blindfold next to you, please" raven said ending with a chuckle

I giggled at this and wore the blindfold as I felt the car coming to a halt. Raven opened the door or I thought it was raven, he held my hand to pick me up from the seat and instantly realised it was xavier with the smell of strong cologne and the sparks that were felt. (Don't worry they are not werewolf).

Xavier slowly picked me up and brought me out of the car and pecked my lips. I smiled at his antics.

"You are looking very beautiful mi amore" I blushed at this and someone cleared their throat and said " have a nice evening and don't have too much" raven said with a teasing tone.

I blushed at his comment and I felt him walking away most probably going back. Xavier suddenly picked me up and I squealed lightly. Xavier chuckled at this and said " don't worry love I am not gonna drop you".