CHAPTER-5

(The same way xavier carrying daisy bridal style)

WORDS- 1152

Daisy's pov

I meekly whispered "My parents" without looking at him. I didn't want to see his expression of disgust and hate for me. I was also scared and ashamed at myself.

Xavier lifted my chin up and made me look into his eyes and cupped my face and said "shhh princess, don't cry I will always protect you, no one can harm you anymore" he kept on whispering sweet words to me until I calmed down.

Suddenly xavier picked me bridal style and started walking towards the living room, I hissed in pain and buried my face in xavier's chest I felt him slowly rubbing my ribs which really helped to subside the pain.

We were going towards the living room when I heard someone saying "wait" I assumed it was Sam, xavier's best friend.

He came to us and moved his hand forward while pouting and said " I also wanna carry her" everyone laughed behind us and xavier growled " mine.." while putting his face in the crook of my

Sam said "oh shut up man, don't go all caveman. I just want to hold my new sister so she can meet her new brother" Sam said while smirking I wasn't able to understand what he was trying to say. Xavier huffed and slowly he passed me to him, but I didn't want to let go so I held his neck tightly.

I heard a sexy laugh which made my heart stop. Xavier slowly whispered "baby don't worry, I trust Sam he will protect you, till I talk to those sick bastards" he said little angrily in the end. He slowly passed me to Sam. I put my head on his chest.

He kissed my forehead and said "I will protect you little sis" I smiled at this because I never had a brother.

Next moment I know Alec and Carter are also saying "we also want to hold her". I looked at xavier and saw he was about to burst out of anger and it happened.

"SHUT THE HELL UP, NO ONE WILL GET TO HOLD MY PRINCESS OTHER THAN ME."

They grumbled but nodded, xavier motioned them to follow behind him we were now downstairs and going towards the living room when one of the guards wearing black suit and shades came towards us.

"Who's this?" He asked Sam.
"Xavier's girl" sam told him.

Once Sam said this bunch of guards came towards us and looked at me said that he made a right choice though they all were quiet nice but they were scaring me as they all looked really scary and could hurt me even more than dad. Xavier looked towards me and saw how uncomfortable I looked, he came towards us and took me from sam's hold.

Xavier's pov

I hated that my princess was in some other man's arm, but I had to talk to those sick bastards. I heard my guards saying something so I was kinda shocked as I also saw Rodger among them talking but the thing that made me furious was that they all were surrounding daisy and talking about her, she looked very uncomfortable.

Now I am furious I stalked towards Sam and gently took daisy from his arm she instantly hold my neck tightly and buried her face in the crook of my neck.

Sam whined "why did you take her,I didn't do anything". One look from me and he shut his mouth.

We went to the living room and saw a man and a woman tied to the chair. One of my guard was punching the man. I told him to stop and he nodded and moved aside. I heard my baby whimper while hiding her face in the crook of my neck. I hate it when my baby cries.

I kissed her forehead and whispered "baby I am going to pass you to carter he will take you the car and I want you to sleep" I said softly yet sternly she nodded her head.

I said "carter take daisy outside and protect her" Carter sighed and said "finally I got to held her"I glared at him and slowly passed daisy to him.

He went out with 8 guards. I really hated to leave my baby alone but I still have to deal with these bastards who dared to hurt my baby.

I turned towards that man he looked quiet beaten up I smirked at this. I went towards him and sat infront of him he looked shocked and said or more like stuttered "x x xavier s sir what a are y y you do doing h here?"

I looked at him and made a thinking face and then said "let me think, oh yes I'm rescuing baby". I was about to say something but he beat me into it and said with disgust "s sir why would y you c choose that slut t there are m many b beautiful women t than t that bitch".

It really angered me and I couldn't listen to his annoying voice any more I stood up and punched his jaw hard making blood come out of his mouth "DON'T YOU DARE TO SAY ANYTHING ABOUT MY BABY" I continued kicking and punching him and lastly shot both of his legs.

I heard the women behind him scream loudly. I approached her and she shrinked in fear. "Did you put scars on my baby" I asked angrily she nodded her head meekly.

I motioned 4 of my guards to take them to the basement of the gang house. They dragged them to the black suv and threw them inside the car. I am not done with them yet for hurting my baby.

I went out of the house and saw Carter and the guards circling the car and looking inside it while laughing.

I looked at sam and raven they also looked confused and shrugged their shoulders.

I approached them and asked carter "what's going on over here" he pointed towards the car and said "daisy is looking like a baby while sleeping" I looked inside and saw daisy she was looking very cute with her hair spread around the car seat and her legs were close to her chest.

I looked at them and angrily said
"Get back to your cars" they bowed and went back to their cars I turned towards carter and said "what the hell is this man!" He just shrugged his shoulder.

I saw Daisy sturring in her sleep and quickly went inside the car.

HEY GUYS, HOW ARE YOU ALL?
I HOPE YOU ALL ARE DOING WELL.
SO, HOW IS THE STORY STORY SO FAR? DID YOU LIKE I T?

HOPE TO RECEIVE SOME COMMENTS AND VOTES.

HAVE A NICE DAY/NIGHT 😊

STAY SAFE AND ENJOY ❣️

BYEE GUYS 🤗