CHAPTER-3

(THE SAME WAY XAVIER HUGGED AND KISSED DAISY)

WORDS- 774

Daisy's pov

I was thinking about all xavier thing that happened inside. I didn't even realised my makeup wore off and my scars were visible arghhh I am so stupid I am so .... my ranting came to a stop when I felt arms snake around me I jumped due to sudden contact.
I was about to scream when I heard a
familiar sexy, deep voice which calmed me down it was Xavier knight.

"Shh baby girl don't worry it's only me."

I could feel his hot breath on my neck
he licked my earlobe which gave a shiver to me. I stood frozen in one place. He nuzzled his nose in the crook of neck in a tender way.

"What's your name babygirl" he asked softly I whispered "Daisy Rodriguez"

He suddenly turned me around towards him, I put my hand on his chest to maintain my balance. He softly said "my baby girl has the most beautiful name" I was kinda confused. I scrunched my eyebrows in confusion. I heard a chuckle from Xavier he leaned down and kissed my forehead it instantly calmed me down.

I blushed red and saw the clock behind xavier it was showing 9:35pm I was late I should be home by 9:30pm and now I'm terribly afraid I don't what my parents are going to do with me. I pushed Xavier away from me he was shocked why I did that.

He was about to say something but I interrupted him by saying or more like sturring "i i ha have t t to g go".
I ran out and said my goodbye to Sandy who was surprisingly talking to Xavier's gang members.

Once I reached my house I was shaking terribly I opened the door with the key and went inside and closed the door behind me. I prayed silently wishing my parents were asleep.

But I guess faith really hates me. My stepmom was standing infront of me wearing a red silky robe.

She came towards me and grabbed my fistful of hair and said "WHERE WERE YOU WHORE?" I stuttered
" i i i w was w working a and i had t to s serve t the last c customer" I looked down.

She slapped me harshly on my left cheek the impact was so strong that I feel on the floor. She said "LOOK AT ME YOU BITCH WHEN I AM TALKING TO YOU" she then kicked me on the ribs at the same place where father had kicked me in the morning I heard a crack sound and realised on my ribs broke.

She continued to kick, punch and cut me into different places she then kicked me one final time and went to her room, soon I blacked.

Xavier's pov

Daisy looked at the time behind me she looked frightened I was about to ask her what's wrong but she pushed me away and ran out I was about to follow her. When raven came and stopped me I was so angry can't he see me I was about to follow my babygirl.
I was about to shout at him, I saw his face he looked pale, angry and  worried?

I shook his shoulder and said "raven what's wrong you look very pale" he just shook his head and told me to follow him. We came back to our seat in the restaurant and everyone's face had the same expression as raven, I am so confused.

I spoke " guys what's wrong" I saw Sam motioning to Sandy to talk
"ammm w when y you a asked men mentioning t to da daisy's b bruises w well" I was getting so frustrated and sensed something is very wrong and listening to daisy's name made me go to my protective mode.

I slammed my fist on the table shocking everyone with my action I looked towards sandy and said "FUCKING TELL ME WHAT'S WRONG WITH DAISY!"

Sam spoke " xavier, daisy got those bruises because someone is beating her up"when the word "beating" left Sam's mouth it looked like the whole world stopped, my whole body was pumping with blood, I am mad would be an understatement, no one touches my girl and escape without a punishment, oh someone's gonna die tonight.

AUTHOR'S NOTE
HEY GUYS, HOW ARE YOU ALL?
I HOPE YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER.
PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT.

I AM SORRY I WASN'T ABLE TO UPDATE EARLIER BECAUSE I AM SICK. SO PLEASE FORGIVE ME.

HAVE A NICE DAY/NIGHT 😊
STAY SAFE AND ENJOY ❣️
BYEE GUYS 🤗