CHAPTER-19

HEY GUYS! I HOPE YOU WILL LIKE THE CHAPTER.

WORDS- 901

Xavier's pov

I kicked open the door with a loud bang as soon as I entered I shot Vincent in the knee and shoulders making him immediately move away from daisy.

Without taking any notice of Vincent laying on the floor with his blood around him I ran towards daisy and cut the restraints off her hugging her tightly. Her body was trembling with as loud sobs emitted from her, keeping hold of daisy with one hand i removed my jacket and covered daisy with it.

I looked at sam and raven standing at the door, signalling with my eyes i told them to bring vincent to our basement. I didn't try to say anything to daisy just rubbed her back and hugged her tightly, allowing her to let all the grief and fear.

Sam and raven looked at daisy with tears and rushed towards vincent, i felt daisy's hand tightening around me so i stood up and walked outside. meanwhile sam and raven were letting out all of their anger on vincent.

As we moved towards our car parked outside the men we brought along with us were looking at us they were about to approach us but when i looked at them fiercely they backed down.

Daisy stopped crying as she fell asleep with tiredness. sitting in the car i placed daisy in my lap and wiped her tear stains with my handkerchief. on the way back i informed our gang doctor to come to the base soon. our other cars were behind us and all of vincent's men were killed other than those 3 men who were with vincent there were tied and thrown inside the car trunk.

I looked at daisy and tighted my hold on her but not so tight to hurt her, i kissed her forehead with a promise to never let any harm come to her.

Looking outside the window I silently whispered to her "baby, please forgive, I promise this is the last time anyone was able to harm you"

I buried my head in Daisy's neck as a lonely tear fell down from my eyes, I have never cried in the past 10 years.

The last time I cried was 10 years ago when my parents died.

Daisy's whimper caught my attention, I patted her head lightly and whispered sweet things in her ears, till daisy calmed down. Few more lonely tears fell down as I saw my beloved in pain.

Wiping the tears I looked at the outside scenery and kept patting daisy lightly in a comforting way.

Soon we reached the mansion, I walked inside carrying daisy in my arms. Dr. Abhraham was already waiting for us in the hall as soon as he saw us he stood up, i nodded at him and motioned him to follow us upstairs.

I carried daisy to our room and layed her slowly on the bed and covered her with the blanket and sat next to daisy holding her hand lightly.

Dr. Abhraham soon checked daisy and wrapped her injuries and gave few medications and ointments for her and told me change Daisy's bandages regularly he also gave an injection to relieve the pain and he informed me that she will be able to wake up after a few hours.

I nodded and thanked him soon after that he left, but before leaving he warned me to treat daisy more nicely because we don't know what reaction will we receive from her after she wakes up.

Soon after that Sam, raven and Carter knocked on the door, I lightly told them to "come in" they looked very worried especially carter, they sat near the end of the bed and looked at me wanting to know what the doc told.

Carter who wasn't allowed to accompany us in the mission, as he was asked to take care of Amelia, he showed lots of resistance against my order but one final look from me he shut up. That's why he was extra worried from the rest because he didn't have much idea about the situation that took place in the warehouse.

I told them everything, they sighed and their sad eyes looked even more dull now Sam tugged his hair and whispered "why does my sister have to suffer so much? Whyyy??"

"Idk Sam, but I swear this is the last time I let any harm came to her, I will protect her till my last breath" I said and kissed Daisy's forehead.

Raven stood up and patted my shoulder " not only you man, we also swear to protect our little sis till our last breath".

Sam and Carter nodded after hearing raven's word.

I kissed Daisy's forehead head and cheeks and stood up, tucking daisy properly.

I looked at the trio smiling devilishly and said "let's teach that bastard a lesson now for trying to lay his dirty paws on my baby".

The trio matched my look and soon we were on our way to the basement to give that bastard an experience of hell on earth.

AUTHOR'S NOTE
HEY GUYS, HOW ARE YOU ALL?
I HOPE YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER.
PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT.

I AM SORRY GUYS I WASN'T ABLE TO UPDATE FOR A LONG LONG TIME.

HAVE A NICE DAY/NIGHT 😊
STAY SAFE AND ENJOY ❣️
BYEE GUYS 🤗