CHAPTER-20

WORDS :- 899

Xavier's pov

Reaching the cell in which Vincent was locked up, I smirked watching his condition.

He sat on the chair with his hands and legs tied. I could see many purple and black bruises on his body.

Patting the boys on their shoulder I dragged the chair infront of Vincent and sat down.

Raising his head slowly he looked at me with eyes filled with venom
"What the hell are you planning to do to me you bastard, for that bit..

Before Vincent could complete his sentence I punched him harshly making his head have a whiplash with the sudden punch.

"FUCK, you bastard did that bitch seduce you or what why the hell are you doing this to me, Xavier I'm warning you I won't forgive you for this".

I looked at him and laughed "tsk, tsk Vincent you didn't change even a bit last time didn't I warn you to not touch my bottom line and you should better know that daisy is my bottom line and you motherfucker dared to lay your dirty paws on my queen.
And a fact that should be clearly stated that is daisy is the purest girl I have ever met and yes I love her to the moon and back."

"Now now Vincent we should surely do something about your potty mouth that's speaking shit from a long long time".

"W..what d.. don't you d da dare to touch me you crazy bitch".

Giving him one of my famous devilish smiles i said "Welcome to hell".

I looked at carter and nodded at him, he soon disappeared and came back with a black bag.

Looking at the bag I smiled whereas Vincent started shivering and trying to flea from here.

(Something similar to this smile)

"Tsk tsk look at you Vincent what the hell has happened to you".

Smiling at him I took out one of the small knives nd walked towards him.

"L loo look xavier let m me go p ple please i swear I I won't ever show my my shitty face to you again pl please s spare me " Vincent shouted while looking at you.

Ignoring him I dragged the knife from his shoulder end to his wrist, I did the same thing with his other hand.

Vincent was screaming but not that much which I wanted him too.

I made several marks on his body with different types of knives from light cuts to deeper cuts were painted on his body.

Vincent has fainted off by now which didn't satisfy me.

I took one of the alcohol bottles and started pouring the alcohol on his wounds.

Vincent spranged up but sadly he was tied down. He was screaming soo loudly which made me satisfied.

I dragged one of the other knife on his chest and slowly started making deep cuts. I cut open his arteries of his hands and slowly stepped back.

"Vincent within next hour you will slowly die and wither, now you should think about all the henious works you have done in your life."

Vincent started screaming at me madly and shouting each and every curse word he knew. Without paying any mind to him I walked out of the cell and started going up from the basement and Vincent voice slowly drowning out in the darkness.

Walking up i went to one of the guest bedrooms and took a long nice awaited shower and wore a bath robe I walked to my room and got dressed.

Daisy was still sleeping I kissed her on her forehead and went to the gang hospital to look at Emelia's condition.

I knocked and enter inside her room.

Sam was sitting along with Emelia while she was laying on the bed and chatting. Looking at me both of them quieted down and emelia looked at me before she could say anything I said " yes, daisy is okay and now she is sleeping".

She gave a sigh of relief. "How are you now?" I asked her.

"I am doing quiet well for a person with 12 knife wounds" emila said.

I smiled at her answer and shook my head while laughing at her antics, whereas Sam pouted pityfully.

Looking at Sam i said "take care of her and I know you both love each other and are dating, no need to look at me like that as if you have seen a ghost".

Sam mouth was hunged open with shook and was looking at me with disbelief. I simply laughed at his reaction " carter told me last week he saw you while you were doing a oh soo romantic confessions while shuttering and literally begging amber to accept you".

Emelia simply laughed at my answer, I smiled at them " I blessings are with you and wish you a long happy life together."

Sam stood up and hugged me "thanks man".he whispered while hugging me.

After hugging emelia, I soon went back to my room and layed down next to daisy and hugged her and kissing her forehead and wishing her good night I soon fell asleep with my beloved.

HEY GUYS, HOW ARE YOU ALL?
I HOPE YOU ALL ARE DOING WELL.
SO, HOW IS THE STORY STORY SO FAR? DID YOU LIKE I T?

HOPE TO RECEIVE SOME COMMENTS AND VOTES.

HAVE A NICE DAY/NIGHT 😊

STAY SAFE AND ENJOY ❣️

BYEE GUYS.