The One With The Passion

~|~|~|~|~

A cool and calm atmosphere in early morning! Flowers smiling with their friends called "plants" and the flower buds which are shy to show up, trees embracing the nests so that the birds can coo peacefully, a fountain dancing and creating a ripple on its water surface, and a lovely garden welcoming people to cherish its worth.

Visiting a park makes each individual bond with nature.

Likewise, a girl took a stroll on the park admiring its characteristics, and concentrating on herself.

Her POV:

What a beautiful sight la! The one place which gives me 100% happiness, and the place from where I can expect peace. A park can help fight our boredom. The fresh air we get here is heavenly. The antics of children is an adorable sight. Listening to MP3 songs while walking, paradise! Socialising is an important aspect in our life. Visiting the park has influenced my life a lot that I forget my hate towards the first weekday, Monday.

After bidding goodbye to the park, I stopped by a grocery shop and bought the necessary things for this week's food.

As I returned home after a wonderful time, I watered my very own marigold plant and gave a flying kiss to it for making my day.

I stepped inside the house and saw my two younger twin sisters and one elder brother having sandwich for breakfast.

"Well well, look who's here after a brisk walk!" my first younger sister Lekha stated ironically.

"Brisk or not, the sweatings on her face is the answer to her state" my elder brother Shiva replied and they laughed at me.

"Veetula vasathiye illathavanga than park ku povanga...nee anga poi engaloda status ah asinga paduthite iruka!" it's my second younger sister Rekha.

"Naa eppadi irukanum nu nenaikareno appadi than iruken, irupen" I replied casually and sternly.

"You and your so-called principles!" Shiva replied.

"Mothalla ungaloda overdue EB bill ah pay pannunga, apruma iyarkaiya asinga paduthalam okay va...illati full time AC illama saavunga" I scoffed.

Before moving into my room, I saw my father glaring at me.

"Why do you even live here! Have a permanent stay at the slum itself" he confronted my daily visit to the park, calling it a slum.

"Words aren't enough to explain how peaceful I am in the park. I consider it as my house"

"Nee eppo intha veetula illayo, appo than engalukku nimmathi!"

"Same pinch Pa! Neenga paatuku unga velaya paathutu ponga, naa inga oru orama iruken"