Idaiveli Kurainthathu Ippozhuthu, Un Idhazhgalai Thuvaipathu Eppozhuthu? 😘

~|~|~|~|~

~|~|~|~|~

𝗝𝘂𝗹𝘆 7𝘁𝗵, 7𝗔𝗠

Since this day marked Rajan and Madhavi's 24th wedding anniversary, they were dressed up in a satin green shirt with white dhoti and a golden-bordered green silk saree respectively, gifted by their beloved daughter Sahana.

"Sahana ku nee ammava illana akka va nu ellarum nenaika poranga, romba azhaga iruka Madhavi" Rajan adored his wife after so long.

"Ippadi sollita mattum ungalukku extra va samaichura poren parunga" she playfully teased and they chuckled.

"AHEM!" Sahana, who was dolled up in a yellow silk saree, abruptly entered the room and cleared her throat.

"Hmm...time airuchu Madhavi namma polam" he diverted his mood.

"Thappika paakatha Pa, nee Amma va compliment pannatha naa ketutu than irunthen" she hugged Madhavi from behind and teased Rajan.

"Aaa ooo na ketu tholachurunga, enna oru hearing power intha kaalathu pasangalukku..." he murmered.

"Ethachu sonningala?" Madhavi asked.

"Ah, onnu illaye onnu illaye...namma polam vaa" he covered up and got ready with his wallet.

"Athu seri, Sam ah aalaye kanom? Shalini yum phone pannala?" Sahana was skeptical.

"Avanuku feverish ah iruku ma, athunala varala nu sollitan. Aprum Shalini ku office work nariya iruku nu sollita. So nangalum force pannala" Madhavi told.

"Oh okay...naa avana paathutu varen irunga" she walked-off from there to visit Samar's room.

But her expression was the exact opposite, as he was seen hugging his pillow with a light smile in his slumber.

"Ithuku peru than feverish ah? Etho plan panni vechurku intha dubuku"

She tried snatching the pillow from him but he tightened the grip. Next, she tickled the sole of his left foot and he let out a kick instead of laughing.

"Nallavela, ivan othachum en moonji veengama escape aiten" 

Her eyes located his water bottle on the nightstand and she splashed some of it on his trousers, causing him to yell "What the hell!"

"Ippove kulichutu vaa, ippadi irunthale nejama fever vanthurum" she warned, trying to control her laugh.

"Trouser jetti ah nenaya vechutu pecha paru" he muttered within himself and ran his fingers through his hair.