Neethane Neethane En Nenjai Thattum Satham 💓

ShaMar's first embrace after their love confession was a treat to their friendship-based relationship.

"Unaku eppadi theriyum enaku periods iruku nu?" she broke their hug and asked.

"I live with a girl cousin, intha nerathula hormones nala eppadi unga mood change aagum nu puriyum. Innum nariya vishayam enaku theriyum itha pathi" he smiled.

"Ellam experience than polarku" she winked.

"Haan. Aprum nee enakaga iniku violin vaasikanum nu nenichutu irunthen, but..." 

"Time airuchu nu feel panriya? Now it's only 10:00PM"

"Illa, nee mosambi juice ah innum kudikala. Kashtapattu vangitu vanthen, please enakaga kudichudu" he whined like a schoolboy.

"Ha! Eppadiyum enaku athu refreshment than...naane eduthutu varen"

She walked towards his car and unlocked it to take the juice cup from the front seat, locking it again.

Coming back inside the house, she watched him handling her violin like a bass guitarist.

"Hey hey! Athu appadi handle pannave kudathu" she grabbed the violin from him.

"First juice ah kudi, aprum violin ah konjalam" he grabbed it back.

"Propose panna udane un velaya kaatra paru" she twisted her lips and sipped the juice.

The minute she fully consumed it, he gave back her violin complimenting "good girl".

"Good night, veetuku pona udane message pannidu" she said.

"But enaku thookam varalaye" he walked towards her with a smile.

"Athuku enna panna pora?" she stepped backwards and reached the wall.

"Paka thana pora" he pulled her forward and placed her hands on the violin bow and the fingerboard, positioning his hands on them as well.

"Intha alavukku naa close ah irukrathu unaku onnum problem illa la?" he enquired just in case if she's uncomfortable.

"Umhmm" she nodded her head sideways, craving his proximity.

She rested the violin on her shoulder and transformed her imagination to reality, which radiated the spark of rhythmic love. Their proximity led all the way to become their togetherness "forever".

The cataclysm of emotions inside their souls drove them at a crazy speed. Especially hers, since it was the same music she had played last night imagining his presence.

He parcelled himself into the harmonic realm of romance, where she played the role of a musician and he was the ardent devotee of her intense cadence. He imagined this scenario to be his next film with his one and only.

Reclining his chin on her other shoulder, his gentle breeze carressed her neck to purposely distract her, but her focus wasn't diverted due to her passion for both the music and the man who adores it.

As the song reached its finish, he closed his eyes and almost slept on her shoulder.

She took her revenge by gently blowing over his face, his eyes twitching in between but still never opened.