Ithu Enna Maayam....

Disclaimer- From this part, it would contain lots of imaginary elements. It's for some chapters only....

_______________________________

Author's POV:

Shalini used the paste on her hands and felt fresh after keeping it for 5 mins and rinsing it.

"Intha gift yaru kuduthalum nallathu than pannirkanga..naa intha mari manicure pannathe illa" she was feeling relaxed.

On the other hand,

Samar's team was looking back at the recorded version of their matrimonial advertisement.

"Samar nailed it with his expressions, such a charming guy" the director patted Samar.

"Try to keep a straight face anna, I'm a guy and you're not gay" Samar stuck his tongue out.

"Dei pechuku sollala, nejama than solren. Aama, yaru da antha ponnu?" the director asked.

"Athu suspense, workout aagum bothu solren. Ta ta!" he bidded adieu to his team and started his car.

He tried to call Shalini.

Seeing his contact appear on her phone screen, her lips had the most evident smile, but it again dimmed down to a frown.

"Phone ah eduka matingurale...busy ah irupalo?" he tried calling her again but it was switched off, making him more upset.

"The more you try to stay away from me, the more I need you Shalini. Why do you do this?" he thought and turned on the FM radio.

Shalini being unable to share what's bothering her and Samar being unable to interpret what she's hiding from him; these factors induced them to long for each other's presence. But Shalini was still unaware of Samar's feelings for her, which was the secondary reason prompting her to distance from him. If she had known Samar loves her, she would have eventually picked up his call.

Sanam Re-title track was being played on his car's FM radio. He could relate to each and every line of that song and started to drive, still in hope of talking to Shalini one day.

Elsewhere, she was also playing the same song on her violin, as she could imagine him being in every nook and corner of her house.

But on her constant touch, the whole violin started to succumb to her hands which was completely unknown to her sight!

As she finished the song, she could smell the same aroma on her violin and concluded "Strong smell than polarke...intha mari beauty pack enga kedaichalum vanganum"

Later, Madhu came over to visit her from the temple.

"Hey, naa bayanthe poiten di. Nallavela unna lawyer vechu kapathitanga" she sighed out of relief.

"Avanga nariya cases la win panna oru leading lawyer. Child custody, civil rights, crimes, adult rights, domestic violence nu avanga high profile la irukanga. I was lucky enough to have been saved by a lawyer of my...my..." Shalini stuttered.

"Boyfriend Samar thana...atha olunga than sollen" Madhu chuckled.

"Illa di, inime athu kedaiyathu. Just my friend, avalo than"

"2 naal munnadi than avara nenichu avalo uruguna, ippo athellam illa nu sonna enna artham?" Madhu found her answer strange.

"Seri pattu varuma nu than therila..."

"Unaku 26 years airuchu, ethuva irunthalum yosichu than pesuva. Nee Samar ah virumbura vishayam un family ku therinjuruchu nu kavala padriya?" Madhu asked.