Un Kaigal Korkaamal Payanangal Kidayathu 👫❤️ (𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝗢𝗡𝗘)

~|~|~|~|~

~|~|~|~|~

Seven Months Later, in a house in Trivandrum.

15th March, 2020.

"Geetha namma kalyana album ah kaatu, naa pakanum" Samar requested after making her coffee.

She was casually reading a magazine.

"Album enga di?" he snatched the magazine from her.

"Nethu thana da paatha...marubadiyum yen pakanum?" she whined while sipping the coffee.

"Ah, naa oru paithiyam" he said in a clowny voice.

They both started to laugh as he said the wrong dialogue.

"Enna Samar ithellam?" the director funnily asked, holding the clapperboard upside down.

"Pant ah ulta va podrathuku bathila correct ah potutu vanthurken anna, athan sothapiten" Samar rubbed his forehead in circles and smiled awkwardly at the director.

"Camerakaara, neeyachu atha notice panna matiya ya?" the director then looked at the cameraman, who teased him "Neenga than notice pannirukanum anna, director oda vela athu thana?"

Our hero Samar was shooting for his 4th film, playing the role of Navin, a ventriloquist and his opposite casted actress Geetha playing the role of a psychologist.

The film is based on fantasy-comedy. Navin is sick of modern trends of the society (mainly social media), and he communicates with his ventriloquist dummy about it. His wish to go back to his 'old is gold' childhood comes true when using a time machine invented by the antagonist, Sam (also played by Samar). But when he learns that a worst time is nearing him in the future and he can't change it, he realizes that his present life should be celebrated instead of brooding on the modern trends.

Since this was the last day of shooting in Trivandrum, they had to speed up the process.

"Pack up!" the director announced after shooting the entire scene.

Samar and the rest of the team packed their belongings and stepped out of the house. Now he has to go directly to the airport for returning to his home.

"Unaku ethana manikku flight departure?" Geetha asked Samar.

"11:30AM ku flight, ithuve late uh...seekram airport ku poganum" he looked at his watch.

"Ippo time 10:00 than aaguthu, nee 15 mins la airport poidalam. Ola cab vazhiya pova la?"

"Inga than pickup panna solliruken...he has to be here in 5 mins"