Light At The End Of The Tunnel 😌

Samar and Shalini's masterplan was to distract Preethi in a simple way they can. 

"Preethi, en talent ah nee thalakeezha aakita mattum santhosa paduviya? Pidikatha vishayatha appadiye ignore panrathu than maturity..."

"Atha pathi nee enaku class edukatha. Manasatchi illama unna pathiye nee yosikara..." Preethi spat back.

When the two of them were splashing the water of war, Samar pulled out his phone ready with one of Shalini's violin covers he already downloaded from her blog. The audio's duration was about 40 minutes, since he had already combined some songs into one MP3 file. This was spread to the whole area, making Preethi react to it in annoyance.

"Hey atha stop pannu!" she warned and covered her ears tightly, but he added fuel to the flames by increasing the volume to max 200% on the mini Bluetooth speaker he has kept safely in his pant pocket. His long overcoat had hidden the pocket so Preethi wouldn't be alert on seeing it.

"Ahhhh!" Preethi's focus was diverted fully into the one she hates and she could no longer see anything, but this threat. Her eyelids were partly open and she felt as if a hellish storm visited her mind.

Shalini rapidly strolled to the atmosphere, where the rainbow mist prevailed around (the key to the cobalt blue book).

However, Preethi's exasperation by her hate of music did have a negative effect-- the wind blew violently as if there's a typhoon. To Shalini and Samar's stupefaction, none of the things moved a millimeter except them, struggling in this storm. The sight of this magical phenomena was menacing, as the wind is not seen by them but they can feel it. 

Samar clutched the nearby tree log with one hand and gripped his pocket with the other; while Shalini managed to walk by strongly imposing her bodyweight on the surface.

This storm didn't affect Preethi, but the distraction made her mad that she couldn't even notice their moves.

At a certain point, Shalini almost reached the spot but started to panic due to the gusty wind. She was 2 Kms away from Samar and Preethi.

"Don't panic Shalini, whatever you're doing is for your passion..." her mind motivated her and she was as strong as a tigress.

She closed her eyes for a few seconds and took deep breaths, interrupting the focus on her tightened grip on the surface. She slid on the floor and the wind blew her away for 3 feet. She escaped few growls and held the basin of the mini red fountain for support thanks to the wind direction.

Her eyes glanced a series of medium-sized rocks arranged vertically and close to each other near the fountain. This rock path would lead to the eliminator book.

She stood up with much effort; carrying the same tight grip between her legs and the surface, she scurried into those rocks and kneeled down, clutching them one by one.

After ten minutes of her journey in passing the rock path, she finally made it to the book!

She hauled that book and perched near the rock for the grip. Thankfully the book didn't have to fly away due to the wind, cause it's an Ohrawoods object.

The wind gradually slowed down, but this time it rained instantly heavily without the rainwater being seen by them.

"Oh no! Does it mean that I won't get the eliminator due to the--what the hell!" her mouth was gaping widely because the rain didn't affect the book at all.

After turning several pages, she caught the attention of the required eliminator, and used her telepathic power to possess it. As mentioned earlier, she has this power due to the consumption of the sorcerous powder.