Un Kaigal Korkaamal Payanangal Kidayathu 👫❤️ (𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝗧𝗪𝗢)

~|~|~|~|~

~|~|~|~|~

Shiva and Sahana reached the airport by his car. He received Shalini's call and he answered it.

"Congratulations annane!" Shalini shrieked from her side.

"Thanks di, unaku phone panni thagaval sollalam nu paatha antha ratchasi first solliruchu" he dramatically banged the steering wheel.

"Sahana va nee meet pannuva nu mothalkondu sonna, athu true thana?"

"Aama, ennoda ava airport ku vanthuruka" he interlocked his left hand with Sahana's right hand.

"Samar kita nee sollitiya?" Shalini asked.

"Konja neram munnadi than machan ku message pannen...parking spot la iruken" he was waiting for Samar there.

*Seri okay. And all the best CEO sir!" her heart leapt out of her chest in excitement.

"Thanks di" he cut the call with a wide grin.

They were listening to some early 2K's Tamil love hits.

"CEO sir ku inime nariya velai iruka poguthu, antha process la enna maranthura maata la?" Sahana asked childishly.

"Nee painting panracha enna marappiya? Appo naanum unna maranthudaren" he made fun of her question.

As she poked his chest, they locked eyes and smiled.

"Hey, Sam vanthuta avan front seat la ukkaratum" she stated.

"Your wish" he said and she sat on the back seat.

Meanwhile, Samar marked his return to his hometown with sunglasses and mask as he didn't want crowd to recognise him. He gave a missed call to Shiva, who took out his car from the parking lot and paved way for him to enter inside.

"Paah, 2 maasam takkunu odiruchu da Sam!" Sahana gushed, unable to control her joy in seeing him back.

"Ethuku intha bit uh? Unaku naa ethuvum vaangitu varalaye di" Samar stuck his tongue out at her.

"Inga paru Shiva, ivanuku eppome nakkal than" she reported funnily.

"Aama la, unaku than enna pathi complain panna oru aal kedachutare" he tapped Shiva's shoulder.

"Men will be men" Shiva did a fist punch with Samar, and she twisted her lips.

"Atha vidu, nethu un interview ah ellarum paathom. Eppa paru 'naanum sarasari manushan' nu nee sollite irukrathu nala enaku ear operation nelamaiye vara poguthu da!" she acted like closing her ears.

"Operation ku naa selavu panren di" he showed a peace sign (✌️) and she shoved his hand.

"Machan, pesama antha punch dialogue ah oru compilation video mari edit panna enna? Neenga athulaye extra famous aiduvinga" Shiva suggested.