Unnodu Irukum Ponnana Nimidam...Ennalum Thodarnthida Nenjam Aengum 💖

Samar's POV (Cont'd.):

I was leaning against the wall while her head was horizontally rested on my lap. As my fingers massaged through her hair to calm her nerves, she nestled closer to me by wrapping her arms around my waist. Thoongum bothe ippadi panra, illati ennena pannuvalo! Jokes apart, if she's comfortable with my solace after what happened, I'm double happy.

When I was about to close my eyes, she opened hers and asked me "Time enna?". Oru sec kuda kanna moodala naanu, I'm pavam.

I rolled up my sleeve to check the time in my watch, which struck exactly 8PM. She has slept for nearly an hour...I think she must be feeling better right now.

"Dinner pannanum..." she yawned and lifted her head up.

"Iru iru, dinner thana...naa panren" I found this a perfect timing to cook for my lady. She can also rest during her 2nd day of period.

"Dosa than pannanum, athuku naane panren" not that devilish dosa again!

"Athu vendave vendam nala than itha kondu vanthen" I dug into my backpack and ta da! Scooped out a Hakka noodles packet.

"Hey, itha naa saptu 1 varsham aachu!" out of excitement, she grappled the packet to sniff its flavour. Yaar, how can it smell when it's not cooked yet? No instant masala either. Such an aarva kolaru!

Though I understand her craving, it was a sight to relish her being naive for food.

"Seri, nee face wash pannitu vaa. Athukulla naa samaichu mudipen" I chuckled at her and she passed me a death glare.

"Ore nimishathula varen iru!" she pushed me away and strided into the restroom.

I stood up and stretched my arms and legs, walking inside the kitchen with the noodles packet.

I turned on the stove and started preparing the recipe on a kadaai. Adding the masala ingredients gives us a special feel. The sniffing of that aroma when cooked takes us to a world of heaven...now I almost laid in a bed full of noodles.

I heard her come out of the restroom and her tiptoeing towards here was evident. I can't wait to give the noodles to her with a vote of thanks for storing the essential vegetables and masala spices in the fridge, that worked for me!

Twenty minutes later, I served them in separate bowls and we began devouring it with a fork. Yum yummm! A tempting food night, meant just for the two of us.

Hey, I satisfactorily cooked for my family members. Lakshu, Chithappa, Chithi and Sahana...now it's the one whom I'm sitting closer to. I wish I'd cooked for Shalini's family as well, that would be a complete accomplishment.

"Itha sapdum bothu than thonuthu, unaku Mandarin theriyuma?" her eyes popped out of curiousity.

"You mean like, Hong Xang Tong Tao Wang Wao Xing Chao Chi Chai?" other than rhyming, I honestly couldn't even try.

"Ithuve nee oru Chinese ponna love panniruntha unna pottu thallitu poite irupa...nallavela oru Tamil ponnu unna correct pannitu poo pola paathukara" as laughter escaped her, she teased me.