𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞- 𝐁𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐄𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡

⚠️Possible trigger warnings for subjects talked about in this one⚠️

**Y/N's POV**

Do you know when people say your life can change in the blink of an eye? I never believed those people. I thought that it was nearly impossible for that to be true but how wrong I was my life wasn't going to be the same not after looking at the flashing pregnant that came on the little screen of the pregnancy test I was holding.

"So what does it say?" My girlfriend Billie asked as she bit on her nails I could see the fear in her eyes and I wanted to take that feeling away from her so badly. "Um it says you're pregnant" I replied looking directly into her eyes so she knew I wasn't just fucking around with her. Her eyes widened and she began to cry.

I quickly made my way across the room and dropped to my knees in front of her and cupped her face within my own hands. "Hey babe look at me" she stared at me with those blue eyes that I fucking loved so much "we knew this was a possibility right? But I'm telling you this right now I'm not going anywhere I'm gonna be right by your side through this entire process. The good, the bad, the ugly I'm gonna be right here. We can do this babe I know we can."

Billie leaned forward and rested her forehead against mine and sighed deeply "I know, I had a feeling I was pregnant but I just needed to know for sure. I know that I don't want to get rid of it and I wanna raise our baby together. But what the fuck do I tell my parents? How the fuck are they going to react knowing that we never broke up and know we're about to have a baby together?" 

I raised my head a little and pecked her lips and went back to our original position "let's focus on one thing at a time. Our first priority needs to be getting you into a doctor so they can check everything out. Your parents and telling them we'll figure it out." My mind was racing at this point but I needed to remain calm, cool and collected especially for Billie because I know how scared she was.

We spent the next few hours just talking about how we were going to make things work. I knew I was definitely going to have to step up and work even more than I already did. Being in high school still, it wasn't going to be easy juggling work, school, and a kid all at once but I was more than willing to do whatever I needed to do to take care of my little family.

I couldn't fall asleep with everything I had on my mind but I could feel the steady breaths my girlfriend was taking as her face was in the crook of my neck as she slept.

Billie and I started dating our sophomore year of high school and we've been together ever since. Even when her parents forbade her from dating me. They were super religious and having a gay daughter wasn't something that they were going to support. They didn't like me just because of me dating Billie but they didn't want her with a kid that was of a lower class than they were. Especially when they found out about my background.