1

3rd person's POV

"Watch your steps what the fuck!?" Hyunjin shouted at the nerd that bumped onto her princess. She helped her girlfriend to stand up and glares at the poor boy.

"Hyun it's fine" Soojin said and hold Hyunjin's arm.

"I'm s-sorr-sorry" he stutters and Soojin gave him a small smile.

"Apology accepted, please go now when I can still stop her" she said and the boy bow at the two before running away.

"You should've let me teach him some lessons" Hyunjin said as she checks on her girlfriend if she has some scratch or something from what just happened.

"It was an accident babe and I'm just fine it's nothing serious" Soojin place a peck on her girl's cheeks that put a smile on Hyunjin's face.

They hold each other's hand as Hyunjin walks Soojin to her classroom.

They reached it in no time and Soojin turns around to peck Hyunjin's lips.

"I'll pick you up later, okay? Let's have lunch together" Soojin nodded and wave her hand to the girl. Hyunjin starts to walk away once Soojin is seated.

"You guys are together again?" Hyejoo suddenly appeared beside her, startling her a bit.

"Yeah, I guess" Hyunjin answered with a shrug.

"For how long will you keep this going, Hyun?" the two entered their classroom and seat at the back row.

"I told you guys already... I love her I can't just throw away the memories we had together because of just a simple mistake" Hyunjin said and Hyejoo look at her with disbelief.

"When the fuck did cheating became a SIMPLE mistake?" Hyejoo emphasised the word 'simple'

"Hye, it's my fault. I failed to give her the time and affection that needs. That's why she did that. She said she regret it all and won't do it again" the older girl said and raise her hand to greet their other friends that just enter the room.

"Good morning y'all" Yerim greeted with a bright smile.

"Guys guess what our dumb friend did" Hyejoo said making the four people furrowed their eyebrows in confusion.

"Don't tell me she rob the cafeteria again" Haseul said

"When did I ever do that?" Hyunjin asks

"Like last month if I'm not wrong?" Sooyoung said and took the seat beside Hyejoo.

"For your information, I paid for it after. I'm just hungry that time and I forgot my wallet in my locker" Hyunjin defended herself

"Anyways what did she do?" Jinsoul asked, looking at the boss baby.

"She gets back with Soojin" they went silent and stares at Hyunjin.

"Seriously, Hyunjin?" Sooyoung said with so much disbelief.

"Wae?"

"She cheated on you" Haseul give an emphasis on each word

"She apologized to me and it was my fault that I lack time for her. Guys you know how much I love her" Hyunjin said and her friends just look at her with disappointment and disbelief.

"Why are you like this when it comes to Soojin?" Jinsoul is getting frustrated with her friend's lovelife.

"I just can't afford to lose her" Hyunjin said, almost inaudible.

"Idk anymore you guys" Hyejoo said and rest her back on her chair.

"I need you guys to underst-" Hyunjin was cut off when she feel a cold liquid pouring down on her.

"Oww fuck" a girl cursed and Hyunjin get up from her seat.

"I'm so sorry- Oh it's you" the girl's tone took a 180° turn when she saw the face of the girl that she accidentally spilled her iced americano on.

"Hyunjin" Haseul quickly went in between the two and hold Hyunjin's shoulders.

"Let's change your clothes, I'll lend you mine come on" she said but Hyunjin resisted and glares at the girl who poured a fucking cold coffee on her.

"Do you really wanna die, Jeon Heejin?"