7

Heejin's POV

"Hey Hyejoo give us the key now" I said cuz we're done now and that means shower time.

"No"

"Hyejoo what the fuck give it now I want to take a shower so bad" Hyunjin said and Hyejoo start running away so we chase her.

"SON HYEJOO" we run around the court

"C'mon I'll treat you churros and even help you with Chae" I said and she immediately stopped on her tracks.

"You serious?" she asked

"Yeah" I said and she walks towards us and take the handcuff off. I let out a sigh of relief and massage my wrist.

"Baby!" here comes Hyunjin's bitchy girlfriend. She threw herself to Hyunjin and kiss her. Bruh... Seriously? In front of me?

Hyunjin quickly pulled away, from what I've noticed she's not fond of PDA. Soojin subtly smirked at me bijj what?

I turned around and walk towards the locker room. I open my locker and get my towel and clean clothes to change to. I went to the shower room that is connected to the locker room and went inside a cubicle.

I took an hour inside and went out after changing into my comfortable clothes. I got out of the shower room and open my locker to get my things.

"Oh hey baby" an annoying person stand beside me and opens her locker.

"Don't baby me" I said sternly and she just chuckles.

"You have something to do later?" she asked

"And what is it to you?"

"You live in the same neighbourhood with Hyejoo, right?" she asked and I humm in reply.

"Let's meet at the basketball court near Hyejoo's house" I look at her

"And why?" I raised my eyebrow at her

"Cuz I'm gonna teach you to shoot" she said and slam her locker close.

"I'm expecting you to be there at 5PM" she said and left. I didn't even say yes.

I shake my head and went outside.

"So you're meeting with your baby later?" I held my chest as I jump a little.

"What the fuck Chae? You startled me" she laughs

"Sorry but are you really going there?" she asks

"Well... I guess" I said and we walked to the parking lot where the girls are.

"I'll be at your house at 4:30" she said

"Why?"

"I will tag along with you" she said and wave her hands to the girls.

"And why?"

"Hyunjin told me to come along" she answered

"Since did you became close with her?" I sat on Jungeun's bumper and snatch Yeojin's soda.

"You guys wanna come with Heejin and I later?" Chae asked

"To where?"

"Basketball court near Hyejoo's" she said

"Who's going to be there?" Jiwoo asked

"Hyunjin and the other girls" Chae said

"We're coming" they said almost immediately

"Why?" I asked them, we're literally gonna play basketball there and they're not interested in that sport.

"Cuz we're a bunch of simps" they answered and right... I just remember that they're head over heels for them.

I scoffed and they all look at me.

"Don't act like you're not a simp for Hyunjin" Kahei said and what the fuck?

"Ew yuck that's disgusting"