6

Heejin's POV

She's so annoying I swear to god. We're having a practice match and being watch by Coach Kim.

"Run to the left" she said and I followed her to the left. I'm literally just being drag by her but not gonna lie I'm learning things from her too. She's the ace of the team together with Hyejoo while I'm a newbie here.

"Hyejoo-yah!" Hyunjin called for the ball and Hyejoo passed it to her. This bitch dribble the ball using her left hand as her right hand is handcuffed.

"We'll run to the 2 point area at the corner" I just nodded and she used her both hand now as I move mine with her so it'll be easier.

"You have to position yourself to have a better angle to shoot the ball" she said as we run to the corner.

"Bend your knees, position one of your feet in front and find a good angle" she's being serious right now which is a rare sight to see.

"Then jump as you push the ball upwards" I jumped with her and we watch the ball enter the loop.

"Just like that" she looked at me and her eyes are beautiful... Wait what? Fuck no they're not, definitely not.

"You got it?" I nodded and we jog to the other side of the court. The bell rang just a while ago and students are slowly gathering here to watch our practice. Some students are laughing at me and Hyunjin being handcuffed together.

She scoffed before telling me to run towards Sooyoung so we can steal the ball from her.

"Go steal it" she whispered to me so I did what she said though it's not easy to play while being handcuffed with your enemy or whatever.

I'm dribbling the ball as we run towards our ring. Jinsoul and Sooyoung are guarding us, preventing me to score.

"To the left" she runs to the left and I followed her.

"Try to shoot here" she said and I positioned myself. I shoot the ball and cross my fingers as I pray for the ball to shoot. It goes in and I earned some claps and pats on my head and back.

"Not bad" this bitch beside me said and drag me to the side of the court. She drink some water and I did too. The other girls come to drink also.

"Hye, gimme the keys" Hyunjin said

"No" Hyejoo said and continue to drink water. She moves away when Hyunjin tried to reach out for her pocket.

"Hey girls listen up" Coach Kim clap his hands to get our attention.

"That was a good game but there's still a lot to improve, do y'all agree with me?" he said and we nodded. He discussed the things we still need to improve as a team and as a player. His eyes landed on me and I gulp.

"You're good at stealing the ball Jeon but your shooting is not that good... You understand, right?"

"Yes coach" I said as I nodded

"I want you to keep practicing shooting and Kim" he averted his gaze to her daughter

"Yes?"

"I want you to help her improve her shooting skills" he said, wait what? Out of all people in the team why her?

"Why me?" Hyunjin asked.

"You have the best shooting skill in this team" he said

"But-"

"No more buts, I said what I said, Kim Hyunjin. That's all for today girls goodbye" he said and we bow at him before he leaves.