14

3rd person's POV

"Did he hurt you? Does it hurt somewhere?" Hyunjin asked Chaewon worriedly. She didn't get any answers as Chaewon just keep on crying while holding onto her oh so tight.

"He fucking harassed you?"

Chaewon's cry got louder and by that, Hyunjin already know the answer.

"Hyun! Chae!" their friends arrived and they stopped when they saw Chaewon crying so hard on Hyunjin's chest.

"What happened to Chae?" Heejin rushed to her best friend

"Hey Chae" Chaewon removed her head from Hyunjin's chest and quickly hugged Heejin.

"It's okay, it's okay" Heejin hugged her back and pat her head lightly while trying to comfort her.

"What happened?" Haseul asked

"And where's Hyejoo?" Yerim added

"A guy harassed Chae and Hyejoo is currently beating that motherfucker's ass" Hyunjin said and hurriedly went back to where she left Hyejoo.

"I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU" she saw Hyejoo shouted in rage as she launches herself to the guy again. The guy was able to dodge her attack and Hyunjin's eyes wandered around to look for Sooyoung.

She saw the girl getting up from the floor with the help of the people around. Her nose is also bleeding, Hyunjin closed her eyes and sigh to herself. Here goes nothing.

She run towards Hyejoo and backed her up. The scumbag was about to hit Hyejoo with a chair but Hyunjin was quick to grab another chair and hit the guy with it.

"Are you okay?" she asked as Hyejoo lean against the wall trying to get herself back, she got punched in the face and it makes her dizzy.

"The audacity of this man to fight back when he was the one who started all of this" Hyejoo said and cursed underneath her breath.

"HYUNJIN-AH! WATCH OUT!" a yell was heard but it was too late cuz the guy's friend punched her in the face.

"Bitch what the fuck!?" she touch her face when she felt a liquid flowing down on her cheeks.

"Come here you piece of shit" she punched back and another fight started. At that time Sooyoung recovered and went to the guy who harassed Chaewon. It was a chaos until they heard a police sirens and the front door opened.

Policemen entered and stop the fight before handcuffing all of those who are involved. Hyejoo glared at the guy while Hyunjin has her eyes closed. She's dead to her parents and especially to Heejin.

"Fuck it" she cursed and tried to move her hands but to no avail.

"Guys" the other nine girls arrived and look at the three.

"See you guys at the police station I guess" Hyejoo said before the policemen escorted them to the police mobile.

"Well fuck..." Jinsoul cursed before facing the crowd

"Y'all! Party's over! Y'all can go now!"

They made sure that everyone leaves the house before going to the police station where their friends was brought.

"Fuck, I can already hear Mrs Kim's scolding and lectures" Jinsoul said, talking about Hyunjin's mom as they walk towards the police station.

************

"I told you already! That guy harassed my girlfriend!" Hyejoo exclaimed, she's getting frustrated.

"Why aren't you talking?" Sooyoung asked Hyunjin who's seated beside her.

"If I speak, everything can be use against me" the younger answered as she remember what her step mom taught her that if she ever got into something, do not speak up and wait for her to come.

"Ya Son Hyejoo shut up" she said to the furious girl.

"Aish" Hyejoo sat back with a groan. A policewoman went to treat their wounds and the three thanked her after.

"I'm here for my daughter, Kim Hyunjin"

Hyunjin lift her head up when she heard that voice. She's thankful that she came but at the same time, she's not.