15

3rd person's POV

"You got into a trouble again, huh?" Hyunjin's step mom said and then sighed after. While Hyunjin and the other two girls just have their heads down.

"Where's Jinsoul? She seems to be missing right now. Where is she?" the woman asked as she is used that whenever there's trouble, it's always the four of them.

"She's on her way here" Hyunjin answered

"Let me see your face" the woman held Hyunjin's chin and lift it up.

"Oh my goodness, Kim Hyunjin. What the hell happened?" she looks at her step daughter with worried eyes.

"Who the hell did this to you?"

"Imagine what will your mother tell me when she found out about this" she asked again and examine her daughter's face.

"Aigoo your face is swollen"

"As if she would care" Hyunjin said and scoffed.

"Hyunjin..."

"This is nothing compared to what I experienced from her" the girl said and leave to went to the rest room. Mrs Kim just watch Hyunjin leave and heave a sigh before turning to the two.

"So mind telling me what happened?"

"You tell her" Sooyoung nudged Hyejoo

"No, you tell her" Hyejoo said and elbowed her.

"One of you will tell me or I won't get the three of you out of here" the woman threatened them

"So we were partying after we won the game, Aunt Kim" Sooyoung started almost immediately after Mrs Kim said that.

"Then a guy came to Chae and harassed her" Sooyoung said despite of not really knowing what happened.

"Is that right, Hye?" the older whispered and Hyejoo nodded.

"If I'm not mistaken, that Chae is your girlfriend, right Hyejoo?" Hyejoo lift her gaze up and nod once again.

"What exactly happened?"

"I don't really know cuz I left to get us some drinks but when I came back, I saw Chae being pinned on the wall by that motherfucker" Hyejoo trailed off, rage is still evident in her voice as she points the guy who harassed Chaewon.

"Trying to push himself to my girlfriend and I even saw him touched her in sensitive area that's why I got angry and lauch a punch in his face" she explained and the woman in front of her turn to the guy she pointed.

"This guy?" Mrs Kim asked and Hyejoo nodded.

"You look like you're in a legal age now... How old are you?" the woman asked and the guy gulp as she look at her with her cold stare.

"Twe-twenty, ma'am" the guy answered and Mrs Kim click her tongue.

"Let me just call our family's private attorney, we're taking a legal action against you" the woman said and left to make a phone call.

"W-what?? Fuck"

The two girls looked at their friend's mom and smile. She might be an annoying bitch sometimes but she always care for her daughter and also for her daughter's friends.

"Hyejoo" the girls enters the station and Hyejoo quickly got up to welcome Chaewon with a comforting hug.

"Are you alright?" her question was answered with sobs.

"Don't worry, Hyunjin's mom is going to help us" Hyejoo said with a soothing voice and plant small kisses on Chaewon's head.

"Where's Hyunjin?" Jiwoo asked Sooyoung as she examine the girl's face.

"She went to the bathroom"

"She's on her way kids" Hyunjin's mom said, talking about the lawyer as she went back and look at Chaewon.

"Are you okay, sweetie? Don't worry, okay? We won't let it slip like that" she said and gave Chaewon a tight hug.

"By the way is there any witness except Hyejoo?" the woman asked and the guy who harassed Chaewon smirked. There's no other witnesses, just Hyejoo and his friends.

"Fuck we're doomed"

"I'll be a witness, ma'am" one of the guy's friends stand up. Compare to the other guys, this one doesn't have any wound or scratch on him. He's not involved in the fight but was brought here too.

"What the fuck, Lee!?"

"Sorry, bro. You know how much I treasure our friendship but I don't think we can still be friends after this. That's just disgusting. If a girl don't want to, don't force her. You should've known better, dude. That wasn't the right way to treat a girl. I'm sure you know that too. You have a mom and a little sister, how can you do such a thing? I have my mom and two little sisters and I don't want them to experience a horrible thing like this just because of disgusting people like you"