33

Hyunjin's POV

"You're okay now here, right?" I asked Soojin as I lay her gently on her bed.

"Yeah" she said and nodded

"Alright I'm gonna leave now, Soo" I pat her head gently and she thanked me. I went downstairs and see Mr Lee smiling at her.

"Thank you again for bringing my daughter home, Hyunjinnie" he said and I smiled at him.

"No problem, uncle" I said

"It's kinda late now so I'm gonna go now" I said and bow at him politely.

"Hyunjin, honey, you should just stay here. It's late it's not safe anymore" Mrs Lee said

Shit shit shit shit. They're now bringing me back to Soojin's room. Fuck no.

"Rest well kids, alright?" they said and slam the door close.

"What are you doing here?" Soojin asked and got up.

"Your parents didn't let me go home" I said and just stand there. I don't want to sit or lay on her bed cuz I'm getting flashbacks of what we used to do in that bed.

"So you're staying?" she asked

"Well... Obviously" I said and lay on her couch. Fuck. We did the dirty here too.

Since when did my neck became itchy? I reached for the remote control of the AC and put it on full blast as it's getting hot in here.

"Hey here" Soojin went to me and handed me pillows and a blanket.

"Thanks, Soo" I thanked her and face the other side so I won't be seeing her. It's just... like... Me and her in a room alone... It's kinda strange to me.

Just sleep, Hyunjin.

*****

I'm here at Jeon's residence and I'm now in front of Heejin. Her mom and dad have something to do today and she said they went out this morning for a breakfast date. It's Monday again tomorrow and I hate it.

She's talking to me but she's behaving kinda strange today.

"Why you didn't answer my calls last night?" she asked in a cold tone and my eyes widened. Shit I left it in my room and I still haven't went home since last night. I ate breakfast at Lee's and also showered there as I still have some of my clothes in Soojin's closet.

"You called? I left my phone in my room last night" I said and she raise her brows

"So you went out last night?" now I'm getting nervous because of her expression and tone.

"Yeah" I said truthfully

"Where?" why does it feels like she already knows what's the answers to her questions?

"Ummm area around Han River" she's making me nervous as hell I swear to god

"With who?" I shouldn't lie, right? I promised to be honest with her.

"With Soojin" I answered and she put down her spoon. She licked the ice cream off of her lips and damn that's hot.

"You went out with her?" I nodded

"Tell me how it went" she said

"So... My parents fought and I really need someone to talk to last night so I contacted Soojin then we went out for a walk, she tripped and I have to carry her all the way to her home because there's no more taxi and bus that time. I was about to go home but her parents didn't let me so I stayed there over night" I explained

"You were with her over night?" I gulped before nodding

"Where did you sleep?" well fuck

"In her room" she became silent and just stares at me.

"N-nothing happened, r-right?"

"Of course nothing happened" I said and reach for her hand then caress it gently.

"You know how much I love you and I won't do such thing to hurt you and break your trust" why would she think that? I would never ever do that.

"Look, Heekki" I cupped her face and smile

"You trust me, right?" I said and she bashfully nods making me smile wider.

"There's nothing to worry about, baby" I kissed the back of her hand and stare at her lovingly. There's no way I'm gonna let this girl right here to slip away.

"I love you" I said but didn't get any reply making me pout.

"Hey bunny, I said I love you" I repeated and she just stares at me. I chuckled and went to the other side of the table and tie her hair then kiss the side of her head.

I make her stand up and I sit on her chair pulling her down in the process making her sit on my lap. I can see a tint of red in her cheeks making me giggle at how cute she is right now.

"I love you, bunny" I whispered in her ear while wrapping my arms around her waist, pulling her closer to me.

"I love you too" she said in tiny and imagine how cute that is.

"I'm so lucky to have a cute girlfriend like you" I said and peck her cheeks.

"I'm not cute, I'm scary" she said in an adorable tone making me laugh.

"Yaaaaa" she whines and tried to scare me off with her cute little fists.

"You're not scary at all, Heekki" I fed her the ice cream I bought on my way here and I noticed that there's something on the side of her lips.

I leaned in and lick it off making her frozen in her spot as she started to malfunction. She's so cute what the fuck. I laugh at her and stole a peck on her lips and grin widely.

"Get that tongue of yours off of me, Miss Kim" she said and I smirked.

"Oh trust me you'll love having this tongue of mine all over you, Miss Jeon" she hits me hard and I just laugh it off.