49

3rd person's POV

"Are you seriously doing this, Hyun?" Hyejoo asked as the six of them are currently in Hyunjin's room, helping the girl to pack her things.

"Heejin knows the best... And she decided that she'll let me go then maybe it's for the best....?" Hyunjin said and lifelessly arrange her clothes inside her suitcase.

"This is so fucking messed up" Sooyoung said and Hyunjin chuckles bitterly. Yerim stopped folding Hyunjin's favorite shirts and went to the older girl, hugging her tight.

"I'll miss you" Yerim mumbles and Hyunjin hug her back.

"I'll miss you too" Hyunjin said and smile a little.

"It's quite late... Don't you guys need to go now?" Hyunjin asked and let go of Yerim. The girls didn't answer and just lay on Hyunjin's king sized bed. Her mf bed is so big that they all fit in there.

"What is it? A sudden sleep over?" Hyunjin chuckles and dive in Haseul's arms. She didn't even object this time knowing that this might be her last sleep over with her best buddies since middle school.

Out of a sudden, Jinsoul started bawling her eyes out and jump onto Hyunjin and Haseul, hugging them both. That somehow managed to make Hyunjin laugh as the others starts to tear up too and joined the hug.

"It's not like I'm going to die" Hyunjin said

"We don't know when will you go back, Hyun, and we will miss you a lot for sure"

Hyunjin smiled and just let them hug her. She'll miss them too and that's for sure.

*****

"Good morning" Hyunjin greeted while holding a bouquet of flowers right at Heejin's doorstep. Both have puffy eyes but they ignored it and just smile at each other.

"Good morning to you too, Miss Kim" Heejin said and accept the flowers. She asked Hyunjin to wait to for her and put the flowers in a vase.

She once again exited her house and went to hug Hyunjin. The other ten girls are watching from the mini bus with sad eyes. They're going to Busan and will spend the day at the beach just as 2jin wanted.

"Let's go now?" Hyunjin asked and Heejin nods. The two get in the mini bus and Sooyoung started driving earning some 'be careful's and 'I dont wanna die yet's from the girls.

*****

The trip lasted for some couple of hours and they finally reached their destination.

"It's the beach, baby" Hyunjin whispered as she back hugged Heejin.

"Wanna take a swim?" Heejin asked and Hyunjin nodded. The two went running towards the water and Jungeun and Haseul scold them.

Heejin being Heejin, tripped over nothing and fell on the sand with her face first earning a hearty laugh from Hyunjin and from the other girls especially Hyejoo whose laugh is the loudest.

"Dumb bitch" Hyunjin stated, Heejin got up and started chasing the love of her life. She'll never be this happy. She's always the happiest when she's with Hyunjin.

"YESSS GET IT JEON BUNNY TAKE THE CAT DOWN"

"END HER"

"Bet she's gonna trip again" Chaewon said and true to her words, Heejin did trip again. This time, Hyunjin runs to her and checked on her. Who's gonna check on her when she finally leaves?

"Ya, are you okay?" Hyunjin asked and check Heejin's nose if she break it or sumn.

"I'm fine" Heejin said and grab Hyunjin's ear.

"Who were you calling dumb bitch, huh!?" Heejin said and pull Hyunjin's ear.

"Gomen nasai!" Hyunjin put her palms together and Heejin laughs at her random language shifts.

*****

"I enjoyed it today, Heekki-yah" Hyunjin said and the two stand there near the water as the sun sets and the cold breeze hit their skin.

"I enjoyed too, Hyunjinnie" Heejin said and caress Hyunjin's arms that are wrapped around her.

"I'm glad, you did" Hyunjin said and peck Heejin's cheek right where her mole is.

"I'll miss you" Hyunjin said and Heejin bit her lip, hard. She's having the urge to ask Hyunjin to stay but she don't want to be selfish.

Her mom taught her something and that is Love is not selfish, love is not just being happily in love with each other, it is not always rainbows and butterflies, the rain and storm comes too ad now the storm has come. And one last thing, Love is about letting go too. She loves Hyunjin so much that she's willing to let her go and that's what she will do.

"Hyunjin-ah, saranghae"