38

Heejin's POV

"Bunny" Hyunjin called me making me look at her. I take the cookies out of the oven and place it on the table.

"Yes?" I said and she touch the cookies. She hissed and I just laugh at her. She's so dumb.

"Can I hang out with Soojin tonight?" she asked while looking at me with those puppy eyes. We're at her house- mansion I mean and we just got here two hours ago after we left the trampoline park.

"Yes, you can" I said and smile at her.

"Really?" she stand up from the stool and hug me.

"Yes" who won't I allow her? Soojin is her best friend and she's a nice girl actually. We hung out a few times together with Hyunjin and Hyejoo and we kinda clicked with each other.

"You want to come with me?" she asked me

"Nahh I'm good" I pat her head and check on the cookies while she's still clinging on me.

"You should give Soojin some of these" I said and she shook her head.

"She can buy tons of that herself" she said and I chuckled.

"Where do you wanna live after we got married?" she asked and let go of me. I'm shocked.

"What? You think I'm gonna let go of you? No way. You're staying with me forever" she said and sat on the counter.

"I don't want to marry you" I said jokingly

"Why????????" she whines and pouted.

"First of all, you're lazy as fuck. Second, you don't even know how to clean, cook, and even do your own laundry, for sure I'll be tired as fuck from doing all the household chores-"

"We'll get a maid then" this girl

"I don't want to get a maid" I said

"I'll learn how to clean, cook and do the laundry then" she said in a serious tone

"You really want to marry me that bad, Hyun?" she nodded and peck my lips.

"You're the only person I can see my future with, Heejin" awww

"Really?" I asked

"Yeah" she said and proceed eating the cookies I baked for her.

*****

Hyunjin's POV

"Can you help me with this, Soo?" I asked her and she scooted over to me.

"That's quite hard but okay sure" she said and put one cookie in her mouth. She started solving the math problem for me while I just stare at her. We're here at my room, doing our homeworks which I don't really get the reason why we have to do this tons of homeworks.

"Bitch your nose is bleeding" I said when I saw blood dripping from her nose.

"What?" she asked and touch her nose.

"Fuck" she cursed and I quickly move to get some tissues. I remove her hands from her face and use the tissue to wipe the blood off.

"Should we go to the hospital?" I asked and she held my wrist tightly.

"There's no need to go there" she said and get the tissue from me, wiping her blood on her own.

"Are you sure?" I asked worriedly

"Yes" she said firmly and I just sat beside her in defeat.

"Are you reall-"

"I already said yes, Hyunjin" she said and I sighed while looking at her worriedly.