17

Heejin's POV

It's finally done and the policemen said we can go home already. We got out of the police station and I felt someone sling her arm around my shoulders.

"Want me to take you home?" I look at Hyunjin

"Just go home" I said and smile.

"We all had a tough night, you should just go home and rest" I continued but she shake her head and put our hands together.

"I'm gonna walk you home" she said firmly

"Hey kid" Mrs Kim called Hyunjin

"I know how stupid you are so take care, okay?" Hyunjin scoffed before nodding.

"You guys too" we nodded and Hyejoo thanked her again together with Chae.

"Kaja" we started walking and part ways. Us four walk towards our neighbourhood and I'm just staring at my best friend worriedly.

"She'll be fine" Hyunjin whispered and caress the back of my hand using her thumb. We stopped in front of Chae's house and I gave her a hug.

"Just call me if you need someone to talk to, alright?" she nodded and we let go of each other.

Hyejoo decided to stay at Chae's for tonight to accompany her. We waited for them to get in before we continue walking to my house.

She press the doorbell and look at me then smile.

"Good night, bunny" she hugged me and I gladly hugged her back. The door suddenly swings open and my mom looked at us. We quickly detached ourselves from each other and look away.

"Good evening, Mrs Jeon" Hyunjin bowed politely

"You walked Heejin home again?" my mom asked and she nodded.

"You should come in and eat" mom said and drag Hyunjin inside our house. I just shake my head before going in and removing my shoes.

"I'm surprised you didn't come home drunk" dad said and mess my hair before hugging me and planting a kiss on top of my head.

"Heejin, sweetie, come here" I heard mom and I quickly went to the kitchen. I'm really hungry after hours of staying at the police station.

"Just eat, okay? Don't be shy if you want more you can just ask me" I smiled at the view of my mom putting rice and side dishes in front of Hyunjin.

"Heekki, come and eat already"

I sit beside Hyunjin and now I'm wondering who's my parent's kid, me or Hyun.

"Here, here eat this" mom feed her and this bish smiled at my mother.

"Omo it's really delicious"

"Here have some too, bunny" she fed me and damn this bitch really knows how to make my heart beat faster.

"Good, right?" she shows me a genuine smile and proceed to eat again. I just keep on staring at her until I heard dad cleared his throat.

I looked at him and he gave me a strict look making me look down at my food.

"Honey, look Hyunjin is eating so well" mom is fond of Hyunjin

*****

I'm washing the dishes and Hyunjin suddenly shows up behind me. She gently tie my hair in a low ponytail and back hugged me.

"Need some help?" she whispered right into my ears which sent chills down to my spine.

"I've got this, you can just keep hugging me like this" I said and I felt she smiled against my neck.

"Your dad won't be so happy if he sees us" she said and I chuckled.

"Just let him" I said and she tightens her arms around me.