39

Heejin's POV

It's the day of our monthsary and I take ride with Sooyoung and Jiwoo coz Hyunjin said she'll be late but she said she told the caretaker that we're coming to the villa.

"Where's Hyunjin again, Heej?" Jiwoo asked and put down her bottled water.

"She didn't tell where exactly she is but she said it's an emergency" I said and I saw Sooyoung looked at me through the mirror then looked away as soon as I noticed that she's looking.

"I guess we're here already" she said as Haseul's car which stopped in front of a huge gate. Hyejoo got down of Jinsoul's car and speak with the caretaker. She's been friends with Hyunjin for quite a while now and she said she already got here one time.

The gate opens and we went it. Sooyoung pulled over and we got out of her car.

"Whoa" I heard Jinsoul as we all look around the place.

"Let's bring our things to our room" Haseul said and we got our things. I'm walking with Chae but Hyejoo pulled me to other direction.

"Where are we going?" I asked

"To Hyunjin's room" she said and we reached the room that's far from the other rooms and closest to the beach.

"Here's the key, you should go there once you finish unpacking" Hyejoo handed me the key and pat my back.

I opened the door using the key and wow the interior design is really good. I brought my things inside and unpack them. Hyunjin has been busy these past few days and whenever I ask her what's going on she would just say that it's a family matter and of course I would believe her.

I close the closet and grab the key before going out to go where the others are. I knocked on Haseul and Kahei's door and Haseul let me in.

"Hyunjin's not here yet?" Kahei asked and I just nod before launching myself on their bed.

3rd person's POV

"We should tell Heejin" Sooyoung whispered as the four of them, her, Hyejoo, Yerim, and Jinsoul talks near the entrance of Yerim and Yeojin's room.

"I totally agree with her" Yerim said

"How about Hyunjin?" Jinsoul asked

"We're actually not in the right position to tell Heejin" Hyejoo said and they all look at her.

"Yeah but guys that's Heejin, she's also our friend, don't you guys think that what we are doing is betrayal?" Sooyoung argued and everyone fell into silence.

"Does Haseul already know about this?" Jinsoul asked, breaking the deafening silence.

"No" Hyejoo answered

"We all know that Hyunjin is not going to do it" Yerim said

"Yeah she won't but" Jinsoul said and sigh

"I don't really know anymore" they all sighed and Yeojin suddenly pops out of nowhere.

"What are you guys talking about?" the smol bean asked and the girls exchange looks.

"W-we're talking about the surprise" Jinsoul said

"Surprise? What surprise?" Yeojin said with her eyebrows knitted in confusion.

"Hyunjin's surprise to Heejin, right guys?" Sooyoung said and the three nodded.

"Yeah... The surprise" Yerim said and show a painfully forced smile.

"Ohh so what's the plan?" Yeojin asked with excitement in her voice.

The girls look at each other and just change the topic and drag the small girl inside the room.