24

Hyunjin's POV

It's Monday again and I drove to Heejin's house to pick her up. I waited outside, leaning against my car as she gets ready. I'm holding a bouquet of flowers and I'm actually worried that what if she doesn't like it?

"Good morning!" Heejin greeted me enthusiastically and my lips automatically curled up into a smile.

"Good morning to the most beautiful girl in the world" I said and give her a warm hug.

"Here" I gave her the bouquet and I grin widely as I saw how her cheeks turns pink.

"T-thank you" aww she's so cute

"You're welcome, bunny" I said

"Can you wait for me? I'll just bring this to my room" she said

"Sure" she quickly ran back inside their house and I crossed my arms while waiting for her.

"Seems like we're saving money this morning babe" I turn around to see Hyejoo and Chaewon walking towards my direction.

"I ain't giving you guys a free ride, go and ride the bus" I said and they scoffed.

"Might as well ruin your name to uncle and aunty Jeon" Chae said and I quickly opened the back door for her.

"Hop in, princess" I said and the two laugh their asses off.

"Let's go now? Oh hi Hyejoo and Chae!" Heejin greeted them and I open the door for her the closed it after. I sit on the driver's seat and drive towards our school.

"How was yesterday?" I asked Heejin as I drive

"It was fun! Mom, dad and I went to a cafe where they serve coffee with paint materials. There's so many beautiful drawings and painting hanging on the wall and those were made by the costumers" I can see happiness in her eyes as she tell me what they did yesterday. She loves art so much and I'm happy to listen to her stories.

"Should we go there sometime?" I asked and glanced at her.

"We definitely should, Jini" she said while smiling and I can't help but to smile too.

"How about on Wednesday? After school?" I asked her as we're now nearing the school.

"We don't have training on Wednesday, right? I think it would be great, Hyun" she said

"We're going there on Wednesday then" I said and she became jumpy on her seat.

"I can't wait for Wednesday" she said and her eyes shows nothing but excitement. She's so cute oh my god. I don't like the idea of marriage but if it's her then fuck it, let's get married, bunny.

I parked my car and us four went to our classroom.

"Hey Chae" I called Chaewon

"Wanna exchange seats?" I asked her and she agreed. I sat beside Heejin and bring my chair closer to her then rest my head on her shoulder.

"You're so clingy" she said with a chuckle

"Shut up, I know you like it" I said

"Yeah, you're right" she said and play with my hand.

"It's just 7:45 in the morning please calm your gay asses down, it's too early to flirt" Sooyoung said as she walk pass by us and sit on the chair behind mine.

"If you're envy, just close your eyes or just wait for Jiwoo to arrive" I said