40

3rd person's POV

The girls are in the middle of eating when Hyunjin came with a tired look. They greeted her and Heejin pat the chair beside her, signalling Hyunjin to sit beside her.

"Are you guys good with the rooms?" she asked and Heejin went to side hug her.

"Of course"

"Thank you for bringing us here"

"You changed your perfume?" Heejin asked as she noticed that Hyunjin doesn't smell like her usual scent.

"Eh? No" Hyunjin said and sniff herself.

"Are you cheating on me?" Heejin asked with a serious tone making all of them turn to the two. The four girls suddenly felt thirsty and drink water at the same time.

"What? Of course not" Hyunjin denied the allegation

"Are you sure?" Heejin asked

"Yeah"

"It's just maybe the laundry detergent" Hyunjin added and turn the other way. Jinsoul gave her a plate and Hyunjin fill it up with some food.

"You're acting sus" Heejin said still looking at Hyunjin.

"Let me eat first, okay? Let's talk after eating" Hyunjin said quite annoyed, Heejin nods and didn't argue more. Hyunjin looks tired and hungry right now so maybe it's better to talk after eating.

*****

"What now?" Hyunjin asked as they reached their room.

"Hyun... What's up with you these past few days? We barely talk and everytime you'll come to see me it's either you're tired or angry" Heejin said and look at Hyunjin.

"What's really happening?" she asked and Hyunjin take her hand.

"I already told you that it's a family matter, right?" Hyunjin said and peck the back of Heejin's hand. Heejin just look at her and sigh.

"Okay fine I'll tell you" Hyunjin said with a sigh after

"My grandmother's sick and mom with her other siblings are fighting over who's gonna inherit her money and properties" she said and sit on the bed.

"My grandma wants to give it all to me but my aunts and uncles are against it coz I'm just an illegitimate child" she showed Heejin a small smile and sigh.

"So yeah... I drove from Seoul to Busan everyday to look over her that's why I seem tired all the time" Hyunjin said and Heejin sighed for the nth time.

"Sorry" she apologized and Hyunjin hug her by the waist. The couple spent hours of cuddling until the others girls called them outside to the bonfire they made.

The sunset, the bonfire and the people they're together with are perfect to make this one of their most memorable moments together as friends.

They joke around and roast some marshmallows while they talk. It's nothing really special but the people around Hyunjin makes it special.

She pulled Heejin closer to her and tie her hair into a low ponytail before burrying her face on the older's neck.

"I love you" she said in her low voice and Heejin felt tingles all over her body.

"I love you too" the bunny said and held Hyunjin's hands that are on her tummy as the girl's arms are wrapped around her waist.

"I'm sorry again for my behaviour these days, I'll make it up to you I promise" Hyunjin said and kiss the side of Heejin's head.

"You don't have to, Hyun. You can just simply inform me what you're doing then go. You don't have to keep it from me, okay? Just please tell me what's happening to you so I won't jump into conclusions that can ruin us" Heejin said and Hyunjin nodded.

"Sorry again"