11

Heejin's POV

We're walking side by side to my house, she keep on insisting to walk me home cuz she said it's not safe for me and I let her, besides I'm scared of walking alone in the streets especially at night.

She's not that bad she's just annoying at times and always bickers with me. I'm also wearing her flannel since it's cold and I just have a shirt on.

"Hey you want some ramen?" she suddenly asked and I realized that we're in front of a small ramen house.

"Ummm okay" I said and we enter the place. I found a vacant seat and went there while she order some ramen for us.

I look at my phone and Chae is still not replying to my texts. Those two left us earlier and didn't come back.

"They said it'll be ready in 5 minutes" Hyunjin said as she sits across me. I humm and stare at my phone until the ramen arrived.

We started eating and she suddenly hands me her hair tie. I raise my brows while looking at her.

"Go tie your hair I can see you struggling from keeping it away from your face" she said

"It's fine, Hyunjin" I said and she stands up. She went behind me and tie my hair into a ponytail. The way she handled my hair was so gentle... I don't know if she really is this caring or what.

"There" she mumbled and went back to her seat. I'm so dead to her girlfriend if she found out about this.

*****

"Thank you for walking me home" I thanked her as we stand at my doorstep.

"You're welcome and..... I enjoyed today" is this how she really look at people? Her eyes is so captivating oh my god.

"I enjoyed too" I said and gave her a smile.

"So... I'll get going now. Good night, Heejin" she said and dash away.

*****

Hyunjin's POV

I don't know when we got close but now we're literally inseparable from each other. We're playing against another school and she's our point guard while I'm the shooting guard.

"Good luck, bunny" I whispered to her

"Go our ace" she whispered to me too before we run towards our opponents.

"What was that, Aeongie?" Hyejoo asked with a teasing grin.

"Hyunjinnie!" Heejin dribble the ball and pass it to me. I did an ankle breaker and scored 3 points.

"Good job!" my teammates pats my back and the game went on like that ending up with us being the winner.

"You did great back there, ace" Heejin said to me while smiling.

"You too, point guard" I said and get my tumbler to drink some water cuz my throat is dry af. My eyes wanders around the court and saw Soojin. She smiled at me and mouthed 'Good job'. I smiled back at her and wave my hand. She's still keeping her promise to watch my every match.

We actually broke up and it was so sudden. We're having a healthy relationship again but then she decided to broke up with me so I respected her decision and let her go. We've been together since we were kids and our parents are also good friends. We were best friends for 12 years and we were in a relationship for 2 years. I'm just glad that we ended up like this and not like those ex couples that avoids each other or whatever.