41

3rd person's POV

In the middle of talking and drinking, Hyunjin's phone rings and she quickly detached herself from Heejin and stand up to answer the call.

"Hey? How are you? All good?" Hyunjin said in a quiet voice as she walks away from the bonfire.

"What?" the girls watch from afar and see the worried look on Hyunjin's face.

"Take a deep breath, okay? I'll be there" she quickly hang up and run to her room. The girls followed and see Hyunjin packing her things with her hands shaking.

"Hyun" Heejin calls but it seems like Hyunjin didn't hear her. Heejin went to her and cup her cheeks.

"Hey" Hyunjin finally look at her

"Calm down, okay? Is it another emergency?" Heejin said with a soft tone

"Y-yeah"

Heejin held her shaking hands and gave her a comforting smile before helping Hyunjin to pack her stuffs.

"H-how about you?" Hyunjin asked, still have this worried expression on her face.

"This day was supposed to-" Heejin cut Hyunjin off

"It's okay, I understand, Hyun" Heejin said and pull Hyunjin into a hug. Sooyoung can't watch it and walks away same as Yerim. Both went back to the beach as guilt took over them.

"Are you sure you can drive?" Heejin asked as they walk Hyunjin to the gate

"Yeah" Hyunjin said and pull Heejin into a tight hug.

"I'm sorry" she apologized and Heejin chuckles.

"I already told you that it's fine" Heejin said and return the hug.

"No, I'm really really sorry, love" Hyunjin said and burry her face on Heejin's neck.

"I love you so much please don't forget that" she said and peck Heejin's forehead.

"I love you too, now go" Heejin said and kissed Hyunjin's lips. Hyunjin get in her car and the girls went back to the beach except for Sooyoung.

She knocked on Hyunjin's window and the girl rolled down the window. Sooyoung look at Hyunjin's worried look and sigh.

"You didn't tell her?" she asked

"I haven't... But I will... soon" Hyunjin answered

"Hyun....." Sooyoung sighed again

"It's better if you tell her about it soon. The sooner the better and didn't you promised her that you'll be honest with her all the time?" Hyunjin just look down when she heard her friend's words.

"You should go now, tell your grandma I said hi and also to the other one" Sooyoung said and pat Hyunjin's head.

"Take care, baby cat"

Sooyoung waited for Hyunjin's car to leave and went back to the girl's when the sight of the vehicle disappeared.

Yerim, Hyejoo and Jinsoul are looking at her and she sighed. She sat beside the three girls as the other girls are talking.

"She didn't tell Heejin?" Hyejoo asked and Sooyoung nodded. Yerim let out a frustrated sigh and drank the alcohol in her cup.

"This is so hard and tiring" she said and the three girls look at her.

"I hate keeping a secret from them" she said

"Hyunjin has a reason" Hyejoo said

"But we all know that the day will come where she needs to choose only one" Yerim said and wipe the side of her lips.

"Let's just hope for the better for our cat" Jinsoul said

"Either way someone's still gonna get hurt when that time comes" Sooyoung said