48

3rd person's POV

Hyunjin is kneeling down in front of Heejin begging her to keep her. She just can't afford to lose the best thing that happens to her life. Heejin is Hyunjin's best part and she don't know what to do if she loses her.

"Heejin-ah, let's think this through, okay?" Hyunjin said and look up to Heejin while holding her hands.

"Hyunjin, stand up" Heejin pulled Hyunjin up and the girl hugs her tightly. She can hear her sobs that just make her heart breaks over and over again.

"Don't you love me? Why are you letting me go just like this?" Hyunjin asked as she cries.

"You know I love you so so much, babe. I love you, Hyun. More than you'll ever know but my love isn't selfish to ask you to stay with me knowing that Soojin needs you" Heejin said and Hyunjin cries harder.

"Now you don't have to decide anymore, baby" Heejin said and return Hyunjin's hug.

"No" Hyunjin said and let go of Heejin.

"Why are you making the decision for me?" Hyunjin asked weakly and wipe her own tears.

"So you don't have to decide anymore" Heejin said and gave Hyunjin a sad smile.

"Fuck" Hyunjin cursed and close her eyes.

"You told me not to let go of you but now you're the one who's letting go of me" Hyunjin sat on the ground and hug her knees. She don't give a fuck about being in public right now and she doesn't care if people see her crying like this. The hell she care.

This place means so much to her. Heejin and her spent so much time together here. This is the place where she first admitted that she finds Heejin beautiful, the place where Heejin said yes to her, they fought and reconcile here too and now, the place where Heejin is letting her go.

"I've never seen her this vulnerable" Hyejoo said as they watch over the two. Hyunjin is her best friend, but in those years of being best of friends, Hyunjin does not show her real emotions that often coz she's afraid that she'll get misunderstood. Hyejoo knows about it and helped her to express herself better. She had witnessed Soojin and Hyunjin's love story but she don't think that Hyunjin loved Soojin the most coz when she looks at Hyunjin's eyes while she's talking about Heejin, all she can see is admiration and her eyes always screams love whenever she's with the bunny.

The other girls are crying too as they watch the heartbreaking scene in front of them while the others tries to comfort them.

"Hyunjin" Heejin calls and knelt down then caress Hyunjin's head.

"I want you to want me to stay, Heejin-ah" Hyunjin said and Heejin cups her face.

'I want you to stay, baby, but we're talking about someone's life here' Heejin thought

"I already made my decision, Hyunjin" Heejin said and Hyunjin knows that she can't do anything about it now.

"Can I ask you something?" Hyunjin asked

"What is it?"

"Can I walk you home tonight?" she asked with those eyes that Heejin loves the most.

"Of course you can" Heejin smiled and hug Hyunjin once again.

"Can I survive without you?" Hyunjin asked

"You lived for 18 years without me, Hyunjin, of course you can survive even without me" Heejin said despite of not knowing if she can survive without Hyunjin.

"I love you" Hyunjin said but Heejin didn't say it back this time. She's afraid that if she say it back she would ask Hyunjin to stay.

"You will always be my four leaf clover, Jeon Heejin" Hyunjin said and wrap her arms around Heejin's waist securely.

'And you will always be my yellow, Kim Hyunjin'

*****

Hyunjin is now walking Heejin home while holding her hand tightly, not wanting to let go of it. They felt droplets of water falling and both looked up in the sky.

Hyunjin then bring her gaze to Heejin and smile. This is the exact same place where they danced and had their first kiss. Her hands moved down to Heejin's hips and started swaying their bodies into a rhythm.

"You don't know babe... When you hold me... And kiss me slowly is the sweetest thing" Hyunjin sang in her low hoarse and shaky voice.

It's so painful that the first time they did this was so happy but now it hurts as hell.

"And it don't change... If I had it my way you would know that you are~" Heejin laughs as how wrecked her voice is and also her heart.

They can't continue to sing anymore coz they start to cry again and the sky seems to match their emotions as the rain starts to fall.

"This is not the last time we'll see each other, right?" Hyunjin asked as she held Heejin close to her.

"You still have three days before you leave, right?" Heejin asked and Hyunjin nodded.

"Let's make the best out of those three remaining days"