Chapter 15

Davina's pov

I'm in yet another memory of my past, these memories seem to be endless and I don't know how long I've been here for but it feels like forever despite God telling me it will only feel like seconds but maybe that's because as I'm seeing more memories, I'm starting to remember and I just want to wake up and see Kol, I don't want to be stuck in this dreamscape anymore but I know it's important to keep going, I must remember everything about my past.

Right now I'm out the cottage that me and Kol would apparently often sneak off too to get away from the prying eyes of his parents and to get some alone time from his siblings who had a tendency to interrupt us whenever we were together and in the middle of having a cozy or romantic moment.

The door of the cottage swings open so I step inside and I instantly hear noises so I just follow the noises like it's completely normal but I stop as I reach a doorway and I peer into the room and find myself and Kol in a very intimate embrace. We're both naked and kissing, I'm sat in his lap grinding on him making him grunt and he bucks his hips up making me toss my head back in pleasure as a moan escapes my lips and Kol takes advantage and kisses up my neck before gently beginning to suck on my earlobe making a whimper escape my lips.

I feel awkward just watching but it's my memory, I bite my lip as the whole memory comes flooding back to me and I remember that this was the second time we ever had sex and I remember how good it felt. The first time we apparently had sex was in the snow under two thick tree branches that hid us from prying eyes, Kol and me had just been lying there looking up at the sky through the gaps of the tree branches when we began looking at each other and there was this comfortable silence before Kol gently unlaced the top of my dress before pulling it down and freeing my breasts which he fondled before kissing me tenderly with a turn of passion and that's what led to us having sex for the first time and it was really really good yet so scandalous as we were not married and we were just doing it outside where anybody could've seen us but we didn't care and it just felt so right.

I shake my head, ridding the memory from my mind temporarily as past me suddenly lets out a loud moan and my back arches as Kol keeps thrusting up into me repeatedly and the sound of skin slapping suddenly fills the room along with our moans and groans. "Yes" I whimper as I passionately move up and down on him "you're so good darling" Kol grunts brushing a loose strand of my hair behind my ear as our eyes lock making me bite my lip before I press my lips against his in a passionate kiss.

I'm suddenly pulled from the memory just as past me and Kol reach our orgasms and I'm yanked into another memory.

This time I'm stood in an open field and I watch with a smile as I catch sight of me and Kol riding horses through the field, both of us are riding our own separate horse and we're racing each other. "Wait up darling" Kol calls after me since he's a bit behind me. I slow down and look back "come on slow poke" I tease with a smirk "I'll get you for that" he teases with a playful smirk as he chases after me through the field before we come to a stop and get off the horses.

Kol grabs me from behind and swings me around making me laugh, the wind gently wisps through my hair making it blow "okay put me down" I say and he puts me down. I turn to him and smile at him as he pulls me to him by the hips, rubbing my hips with his thumbs "I love you" he says making a big smile spread across my face as my cheeks flare "I love you too"  past me replies "marry me?" he asks making my eyes widen as well as past me "w-what?" past me asks stepping back.

"I love you Davina and there is no one else I'd ever want to be with, you're my everything and I want us to make a life together like we've previously talked about. I want us to be man and wife, I want us to have a family together and grow old together" Kol says making tears spring past me's eyes "Kol" past me sniffles as I bring a hand to his face and gently caress his cheek.