Chapter 13

Continues from previous chapter...

Kol's pov

I felt Davina go limp and then she was falling so I caught her and now she's unconscious in my arms. "Nik! Elijah! Rebekah!" I yell before cursing myself as I don't want to wake Delilah, I can't have her see her mother like this.

My siblings rush out and their eyes widen as they see me holding a limp Davina in my arms "what happened?" Rebekah asked "I don't know, one minute we were kissing, then she was clutching her chest and the next thing I know she was falling towards the floor" I explain "take her upstairs and put her on your bed" she instructs making me nod as I bend down, slipping an arm under her legs and picking her up bridal style.

I vamp speed to my room and gently lay her down on the bed. I brush her hair out of the way before placing a kiss on her forehead "what now?" I ask looking back at my siblings who are stood by the door.

"I don't know, we don't know why she even passed out" Rebekah replied "it could be because you kissed her" Elijah points out making me frown. "What do you mean?" I ask "well think about it, in every fairy tale you hear what is the one thing that breaks a spell?" he questions "a true love's kiss" Rebekah replies before looking at me. "That's only in fairytales though Elijah, this is real life" Klaus retorts "no he has a point, it wasn't long after I kissed her that she pulled away with a look of pain on her face and then she passed out" I respond sitting on the edge of the bed as I glance at Davina who is lying perfectly still with only her chest rising and falling.

"It would make sense, you and her are soulmates that's true love and when you kissed her maybe there's a chance it triggered something in her brain. Maybe you kissing her is how she remembers" Rebekah says "if that is the case then what do we do?" Klaus questions as we all look at Davina.

"We don't know, Ayana and Ingrid never said what would happen when Davina eventually remembered us so I guess all we can do is sit and wait for her to wake up and go from there" I respond "it could take a while for her to wake up" Elijah replies "we need to make sure Delilah doesn't come in here. She can't see her mother like this, she will not leave her side" I say before suddenly a big bang is heard from downstairs.

"What the bloody hell?" Klaus says before vamp speeding away to go check out what the bang was. I hear the front door being opened followed by another big bang and Klaus grunts in pain "where's our sister?!" Dean yells making my eyes widen "shit her brothers" I curse locking eyes with Elijah and Rebekah.

"We need to tell them what's going on" Rebekah says making me nod "I know, let's go calm them down before they wake up Delilah" I respond getting off the bed and we leave the room. I make sure to shut the door behind me before I head downstairs to see Sam and Dean pointing guns at Klaus.

"Okay let's not get hasty, please put the guns down" I say walking over but I stop as they turn towards me, pointing their guns at me "where's our sister?" Dean asks with a glare on his face. "She's upstairs but you need to listen to us a minute" I respond causing him to shake his head. "We don't listen to monsters, now let us see our sister" Dean replies not lowering his gun but Sam does.

"Dean maybe we should listen" Sam suggests placing his hand on Dean's gun and pushing it down. "What? Are you out of your mind? They're harboring our sister" Dean protests "she came here willingly and they haven't attacked us, they look sincere so we should at least hear them out" Sam persuades "they're vampires, we hunt monsters like them" Dean spits glaring at us when suddenly there's a sudden flash and a man in a trench coat appears.

"Put the gun down Dean" he says "Cas what the hell are you doing here?" Dean asks "making sure you don't do something you'll regret" the Cas guy responds walking over to Dean and taking the gun from him. "Now sit down and listen to them because what they have to say is important" Cas says looking between Sam and Dean.