Chapter 3

No one's pov

Klaus had just undaggered Kol after much persuasion from Elijah and Rebekah who was undaggered after Elijah removed the dagger from her without Klaus's permission but he didn't care. Elijah wasn't going to sit back and let his brother boss him around.

"Okay Nik, spill why did you really undagger me and don't tell me it's because Elijah kept nagging at you" Kol said looking at his brother suspiciously. "Well if you must know I undaggered you because I have some good news for you" Klaus replied making his younger brother cock an eyebrow "and what is this good news you have for me?" Kol asked curiously but giving him a blank stare, not wanting to let his guard down.

"I have reason to believe she has been born again" Klaus explained making Kol's widen as he knew right away who he was on about. "My Davina?" Kol asked in disbelief "yes" Klaus answered and Kol felt like smiling but he didn't, he couldn't just yet, he didn't want to get his hopes up. "How can you be so sure?" Kol asked making Klaus sigh as he knew he might not be happy with what he was going to say next.

"In 1992 I got a message that a baby girl had been born on the 24th of December. A baby girl with purple eyes and the mark" Klaus explained and he instantly saw anger flash through Kol's eyes at his finding out about this. "Did you ever see her?" Kol asked "no" Klaus answered earning a nod from his brother.

"And are you sure the message you got was real and not just some trick?" Kol asked he had to make sure it was true before allowing himself to get all happy. "The message was real, it was decoded so I had to figure it out myself" Klaus replied "does Elijah or Rebekah know of this?" he asked making him instantly shake his head. "No, I kept it to myself" Klaus answered as Kol clenched a fist.

"Do you still have this message?" he asked "I do, it's hidden away" Klaus replied "I wish to see it" Kol replied "of course. I shall go get it" Klaus replied before vamp speeding away.

Klaus soon returned with a scroll in his hand and he handed it to Kol who slowly unravelled it and he began to read the scroll which had been decoded by Klaus so he could fully read the message.

(The scroll)

On Christmas eve a child was born in Lawrence, Texas, a baby girl with dark brown hair, bright purple eyes and soft olive skin with rosy cheeks. The child has the infinity mark on her left wrist and she beholds great power within her.

Kol looked up after he finished reading "that's all there was" Klaus explained before Kol could ask. "Well did you ever think to seek her out?" Kol asked as he briefly looked at the infinity symbol on his right wrist "no, I did think too but I thought it would be best if we just let her come to us" Klaus replied knowing his brother probably has endless questions to ask.

"Well I'm awake now and she won't be a baby anymore so I must find her" Kol spoke as he stood up "not so fast brother. I understand you want to find her, we all do but we must be patient and wait for her to come to us" Klaus responded placing a hand on Kol's shoulder.

"How can you be so sure she'll come here?" Kol asked "do you not remember what Ayana and Ingrid said that day when she told you, you would see Davina again?" Klaus questioned making Kol sigh in response as his mind travelled elsewhere and he started to rethink what Ayana told him.

Flashback- 1000 years ago

Not even an hour had passed since Davina's death and the Mikaelson's were devastated but they were nowhere near as distraught as Kol who was utterly heartbroken at the loss of the woman he loved.

Kol had went after those responsible for her death, well the ones that had escaped when him and his siblings attacked them and rescued Davina from their clutches. Kol slaughtered the ones that remained alive and he gave them a brutal death, wanting them to feel the pain Davina felt.

The Mikaelson's perked their heads up as footsteps were heard, thinking it was Esther who they had been hiding away from in a cottage hidden away from the village. It was a cottage Kol had fixed up, a place where him and Davina were going to live when they married but now they would never get the chance.

The siblings frowned as they saw Ayana stood in the doorway with Davina's mother Ingrid who was one of the lucky ones to survive the Mikaelson's murder spree. Kol made sure no harm came her way since she was the only parent Davina had left.

"Ingrid? Ayana what brings you here?" Kol asked slowly standing up, his eyes were red and puffy with very visible bags under his eyes and his hair was a mess. "We bring you news my dear" Ingrid replied with a sniffle she was devastated by the death of her daughter and she had the urge to kill herself but one of God's Angels had come to her with a message and she gave that Angel permission to use her body as a vessel but she just wasn't currently possessed by an Angel.

"What is it?" Kol asked "I know it might be hard right now but rest assure my dear you will see Davina again" Ingrid spoke making him frown. "Whatever do you mean? Have you found a way to bring her back?" he asked with a bit of hope gleaming in his eyes. "No, we haven't but she will come back" Ayana replied "we received a great message from beyond. You will see Davina again because she will be borm again" Ingrid explained making Kol's eyes widen.

"Are you serious?" he asked "yes, my dear. Davina is your soulmate and her return is the will of God and one day she will be born again but you may have to wait a while" Ingrid replied "I don't care how long I have to wait" he responded before feeling a slight burning sensation on his right wrist making him frown as he turned it round to see he had a little symbol on his wrist.

"It is the infinity symbol my dear and when Davina is born again she will have the same symbol but on her left wrist" Ingrid explained before Ayana stepped forward and placed her hands on either side of Kol's head and she began chanting.

Ayana soon stopped and looked Kol in the eyes "in the far future Davina will be born in a place called Texas and you will reunite in the place you meet which is right here" she declared "remember that Kol but...." Ingrid began "but what?" Kol asked anxiously "Davina will have no memory of you or her past life at first but she will remember in time" Ingrid explained before she and Ayana left.

End of flashback

"Of course I remember" Kol replied "then you will know that she will come here as it's where you met a thousand years ago" Klaus replied "I know Nik but it's difficult knowing she's out there somewhere alive and she has no idea I exist or about our past" Kol responded frustratedly "I know but she will come brother. She has too as it's destiny" Klaus assured him giving him a pat on the shoulder before leaving the room, leaving Kol deep in thought.

End of chapter

What did you think? Klaus revealed he knows Davina has been reborn and he had recovered a coded massage regarding her birth. Kol is anxious and eager to see Davina again. What will happen?

Vote and comment