Chapter 5

The next day....

Davina's pov

I woke up early this morning and had a shower before proceeding to get myself ready for the day and knowing I'm going to be attending school, I want to make a bit of an entrance so for my outfit I chose a cute white long sleeved crop top which has a bit of a turtle neck and over the top, I put on a black and white checkered pinafore dress which has a zip going right up the front. I complete the outfit with a pair of cool black heeled boots and I style my hair into a half up, half down style. I look like a total preppy badass bitch if I must say so and I mean that in a good way.

(Davina's hair and outfit)

I proceed to do my makeup which just consists of a little bit of foundation and blush followed by black mascara and black eyeliner with a bit of a grey/ black eye shadow giving me a bit of a smoky eyed look which make my eyes pop

I proceed to do my makeup which just consists of a little bit of foundation and blush followed by black mascara and black eyeliner with a bit of a grey/ black eye shadow giving me a bit of a smoky eyed look which make my eyes pop. I also put on some nude lipstick followed by watermelon flavoured lipgloss and I smack my lips together which somehow makes my lips look a bit more plump.

I hear Bobo coo from behind me so I look over myself and smile at him as I stand up. "What do you think Bobo? Do I look okay?" I ask only to receive a huge grin from him as he jumps up and down clapping his hand making me giggle.

"I take that as a yes. Now come boy let's get us some breakfast before we go to hell" I say and he climbs up onto my shoulder..
.
.
15 minutes later...

Sam and Dean enter the kitchen rubbing sleep from their eyes. I'm sat at the kitchen table eating an apple since I can't be bothered to cook this morning and Bobo on the other hand is snacking on green grapes which he absolutely loves.

"Good morning sleepy heads" I say as they proceed to pour themselves coffee that I freshly brewed as I do love my coffee so I made myself a coffee.

"Good morning, you ready for school?" Sam asks as he walks over and sits at the table with his cup of coffee. "Fuck no but you're only going to force me to go anyway" I retort "we know you're not pleased about it but it'll be good for you plus you can get some insight on the students and see if they know anything" Dean says as he sits down with his coffee.

"Sure, whatever" I respond rolling my eues before tossing the apple core in the bin. "I have to get going anyway. Wish me luck" I say as I move towards the door.

"Don't you need a ride?" Dean asks "no thanks I'll be fine, later" I respond before leaving the house and sighing to myself as I pull up the car keys which I took from Dean without him even realising but hey you snooze you lose.

I walk over to the car and unlock it and get inside just as the front door of the house swings open and Dean's standing there "you took my keys! Get out of baby" he yells placing his hands on his hips as I quickly start up the key and I roll down the window just a tad. "This is payback for making me go to school. It sucks to suck!" I exclaim before bursting out laughing as I drive off as he starts running towards the car.

End of chapter

I know it's short but the next one will be longer. What do you think of Davina's outfit? What do you think of Davina takibg Dean's car. What will happen at school?

Vote and comment, also if there us anything you would like to see happen in this story please feel free to tell me, I will take all suggestions into consideration.