Chapter 2

March 2011

Davina's pov

It's been three years since I left the temple sanctuary in China and it's been two years since my dad died while it's been a year since I very nearly died.

So yeah I've been on the road hunting monsters and saving people with my brothers Sam and Dean for three whole years. Yippe, my life is ever so wonderful! Note the sarcasam.

.
I walk over to the car with Bobo on my shoulder and chuck my bag into the trunk of the car and wipe blood off my forehead. My brothers and I have just killed a wendigo that had been kidnapping orphaned children who lived on the steets and keeping them hostage until they were ready to feast on them, thinking none would come looking for them since they didn't have any parents but the monster was wrong.

Me and my brothers easily tracked it down and we rescued the children that still remained alive unlike the two other children who we had unfortunately been too late to save as the wendigo had killed them. My heart goes out to the children because no child should have to experience that deadly end.

I look back as my brothers approach with the three children we managed to rescue. We were going to take them to the police station but since they were previously on the streets, they would only be put into an orphanage and knowing how some orphanages can be. We don't want that to happen so we're taking them to an old friend of our late mothers Debra who is an ex hunter along with her husband. They now live on a farm and they adopt orphaned children who have had an encounter with the supernatural.

I called them up earlier and asked if they would be okay with adopting three children and they instantly said yes, apparently they had been looking at adopting another child anyway.

Debra and her husband adopted for the first time five years ago, they adopted two siblings who had lost their parents in a demon attack. The kids are now 17 and 14 years old and they are training to be hunters which is sort of what Debra and her husband do with the children they adopt since they've been exposed to the supernatural but of course they do have a choice in the matter.

"Come on, we've gotta hit the road. Debra and Kyle are waiting" I say with my arms folded "alright, we're coming this kid was taking forever in the bathroom" Dean replies as he helps the kids into the car before we all climb in. "Okay kids we're taking you to your new home" I say with one of them sat on my lap since there isn't enough room for all of us but oh well.

"Where is our new home?" the girl Rachel asks she's about 8 years old "it's a few towns away from here but don't worry the couple are very nice and they have two other children who they also adopted" I explain "will that thing come back for us?" one of the boys Nigel asks he's about 10 years old "no, we got rid of it so you're safe" I respond before looking at the boy sat on my lap. His name is Dennis and he's the youngest out of the three and he hardly talks which is understandable given what he's been through.

.
.
.
.
.
Within five hours we arrive at Debra and Kyle's farm where the couple are waiting outside for our arrival. I get out with the kids since my brothers wanted to remain in the car "hey" I say as I approach them "hey, it's good to see you" Debra greets pulling me in for a quick hug before looking at the children. She smiles "well hello there, I'm Debra and this is my husband Kyle, it's lovely to meet you" she says "Debra this is Nigel, Rachel and Dennis" I explain "well those are some nice names" Debra replies "we heard about what happened and we are sorry about that but you will be safe here" Kyle speaks up "we heard you have two other kids" Nigel speaks up looking at the two.

"We do, they're out at the moment running an errand but they'll be back shortly" Debra explains "well let's get inside shall we before the heavens up" Kyle says glancing up at the miserable looking sky with grey clouds visible. "Okay well I will be going. Call me or my brothers if you have any problems" I say with a wave "okay, take care" Debra replies before she and Kyle guide the children inside while I turn and head back to the car.

I reach the car and get inside "okay so what's our next destination?" I ask glancing at my brothers "a place called Mystic Falls. Apparently there's been bodies turning up drained of blood" Dean explains "so vampires" I say making them nod. "Looks like it yeah" he replies as he drives off.

Little did I know going to Mystic Falls would change my life forever.

End of chapter

What did you think? I know it was a little boring but I promise it will get better

Vote and comment