Chapter 19

Hey everyone here's a new probably long awaited chapter, I'm sorry it took so long I had been stuck for inspiration for a while so that's why I didn't updated but I'm trying to get back into it. Anyway I hope you like this chapter.

Two weeks later...

Davina's pov

"Is that everything?" I ask as Kol finishes putting the last of the suitcases in the car, today we're setting off for Disney world resort in Florida which we decided to go by car instead of going by plane as we thought it would be fun to make a road trip out of it plus Dean refuses to leave baby behind.

"Yep that's everything" he replies as he shuts the trunk of the car "mommy are we going yet?" Delilah asks from the porch "yes sweetheart, come get in the car" I respond and she runs over and gets in the car. I look over to my brothers who are stood by baby waiting "you might as well get in because we're setting off any second now" I say we're going in two separate cars my brothers in baby and me, Kol, Delilah and Boho the money in Kol's car.

My brothers get in their car as Kol's siblings walk over "have fun" Klaus says "thanks but are you sure you don't want to come? It'll be fun" I say "na we have stuff to do here" he replies "you mean terrorize Elena and chase after Caroline?" Kol asks with a raised eyebrow "no" Klaus grumbles looking away making Rebekah snort.

"You're so predictable Nik. Me and Elijah are staying to make sure he behaves himself and doesn't cause anymore problems because we don't want him causing more problems" Rebekah says "yeah I should hope he doesn't cause anymore trouble because me and Davina don't want our daughter being thrust in the middle of some drama because of him" Kol retorts "I'm not gonna cause any problems" Klaus assures us "well you best be going, you have a long journey ahead of you and don't forget to take pictures we want to know what our niece got up too in Disney land" Elijah says patting us both on the shoulder before we get in the car.

"Bye" Delilah says poking her head out the window to wave to her aunt and uncles "bye love have fun and be good for your parents" Rebekah says "don't listen to her love, it's a holiday so don't be good, go cause mayhem" Klaus encourages making me and Kol glare at him.

Delilah just giggles at him "I'm a good girl Uncle Niky, not a bad girl" she says "that's right you tell him sweetheart" I say and she smiles before waving to her aunt and uncles once more before Kol starts driving away and I look behind us to see Dean following us.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

12 hours later....

After a long 12 hour drive with a few stops on the way to you know get something to eat, use the restroom and stretch our legs, we finally arrive in Florida and pull up outside the house we're going to be staying in for the next week and a half which is how long we're gonna spend in Florida.

The house