Chapter 7

Here's a new chapter, I hope you like it.

Continues from previous chapter...

No one's pov

All was silent as Davina stood in the doorway of the classroom with all eyes on her making her feel a bit uncomfortable. She looks down at the ground as she shyly tucks a strand of hair behind her ear before looking back up and her eyes instantly met Kol's and her eyes widened and she frowned as she recognised him. He was the man that had been appearing in her dreams but she never thought he was real but here he is sitting in the corner of the classroom looking very much real.

Kol's eyes were already locked on her the second she stepped foot in the classroom and when her eyes met his he suddenly felt like the world had stopped and that every person in the room disappeared leaving just the two of them.

Kol noticed the way her eyes widened and the way she frowned as she looked at him. He saw a glint of disbelief, curiosity and awe in her eyes.

"Well I'll leave her here with you" the principal says breaking their little eye contact as Davina looked away and looked between the principal and Alaric. "Okay" Alaric replied nodding his head and gesturing to Davina to move further into the room as the principal left, shutting the door behind him.

"So why don't you tell us abit about yourself?" Alaric suggested as he shook Davina's hand to greet her. Davina bit her lip and nodded "um sure" she answered before turning to face the class who were all staring at her with mixed emotions. Most of the guys were staring at her with lust while some girls were staring at her in envy at her beauty. Elena, Caroline and Bonnie were staring at her with suspicion, curiousity and interest while Rebekah was staring at her in disbelief and had a smile on her face as she saw her best friend alive in the flesh and she didn't even have to look at her brother to know he was practically bursting with happiness on the inside.

"Hello everyone, my name is Davina Winchester. I'm 17 but I'll be 18 this December. I have two older brothers and I just recently moved to Mystic Falls" Davina explained Kol and Rebekah frowned as she mentioned having two brothers, since she never had any siblings when she was alive a thousand years ago yet again she had been born into some random family so they didn't question it too much.

"Does anyone have questions for Davina?" Alaric asked as he walked over to her "do you have a boyfriend?!" a guy shouted from the back making Kol scowl. "Mr Dansworth please raise your hand and don't shout across the classroom" Alaric scolded the teenager who just shrugged his shoulders in response.

Elena raised her hand and Alaric pointed at her "you have a question Elena?" he asked "I do. Why did you move here?" Elena asked curiously "my brothers have work here so I came with them" Davina explained "what about your parents?" Elena asked being the nosey person she is.

"My parents are dead" Davina replied looking down, suddenly feeling sad and Kol could sense it and he didn't like his soulmate being sad. "Alright Elena that is enough you're making Davina uncomfortable" Kol spoke up sending a glare at the doppelganger who frowned at the look of anger in his eyes.

"Why don't you take a seat love?" Kol suggested softly Alaric glanced at Kol with suspicious eyes before nodding his head at Davina to signal her to take a seat.

Davina looked around the room for a seat and saw there were two empty desks. One was right by Elena and the other was next to Rebekah. She quickly made her choice and sat in the empty desk next to Rebekah who smiled happily at her.

"Hi" Rebekah whispered beside her "hi" Davina replied with a smile "I'm Rebekah Mikaelson, it's nice to meet you" Rebekah introduced herself holding out her hand for a hand shake. "It's nice to meet you too Rebekah" Davina replied as she shook her hand and Rebekah quickly noticed the tattoo on her finger.