Chapter 1

Okay so this is sort of an intro but it's also a flashback. At this moment in time Davina is 15.

Three years ago....2007

No one's pov

Sam and Dean Winchester had arrived in China after a very, very long flight that made Dean extremely crouchy from the lack of sleep and not getting any decent food on the plane, they didn't have any pie or even a single bacon cheese burger. The only food the plane offered were sandwiches, chips, mac&cheese, beef stroganoff and a baked potato with chilli or cheese.

Sam and Dean wouldn't have put up with a long ass flight or be heading to China if it weren't important. Sam and Dean had come to China to get their sister Davina after their father had gone missing.

Now this was the first time in six years Sam and Dean came to China to see their sister. Sam was busy at college and Dean was busy hunting with their father which they knew was a poor excuse since they could always go and see her anytime but their father forbid them from doing so. John claimed if any of them went out to see her that it would put her in danger and that was the whole purpose of John sending her away in the first place so she would be safe and so she would get help with her powers.

Of course though it didn't mean they all just cut off contact with her. Sam and Dean were always sending letters to Davina and vise versa. They couldn't call or email since they didn't have internet where Davina was.
.
.
Sam and Dean walked all the way up the great wall of China where there was a secret gateway to the temple where the wasabi lion coven were including their sister.

Sam and Dean had to be discreet about it though since nobody knew about it except the monks themselves and of course Sam and Dean. They had to be discreet because it's important that no outsiders find out about the secret sanctuary hidden within the great wall of China.

"Finally we're here, I always hated that part" Dean panted keeling over and placing his hands on his knees as he tried to regrain his energy after all the walking and climbing he just did.

"Oh quit complaining Dean, it's not that bad. You're just a little out of shape" Sam replied "say what now?" Dean asked offended "nothing, let's just find our sister" Sam replied waving him off as they walked down a step and came to the front garden of the sanctuary where there was another set of stairs leading up to the temple.

"Oh you've got to be kidding me?" Dean cursed with wide eyes as he stared at the stairs ahead of him

"Oh you've got to be kidding me?" Dean cursed with wide eyes as he stared at the stairs ahead of him. "Oh come on we've been here before you knew this was coming" Sam retorted "I actually forgot this part" Dean replied as they syarted walking up the stairs.
.
.
They got to the top and were stopped by monks who were standing on guard "who are you?" one of them asked "Sam and Dean Winchester. We're here to speak with our sister Davina, it's very important" Sam explained making them nod. "Ah follow me and I will lead you to the lioness warrior" the other monk replied making the brothers frown as they followed the monk into the temple.