Chapter 11

Two days later....

Kol's pov

After two days me and Delilah arrive in Mystic Falls. We officially arrived in Virginia two days ago but I wanted to spend some time with my daughter alone before I took her to see my siblings plus I wanted to give her some time to adjust to the 21st century since she'd been asleep for a thousand years.

"Okay princess we're here" I say as I pull up outside the mansion "wow the house is big" Delilah comments making me chuckle as we get out the car. "You can thank your Uncle Klaus for that" I respond grabbing her hand as we walk up to the door. 

I reach my hand out towards the door knob as we reach the door "wait" Delilah says making me stop and frown "what is it love?" I ask "what if they don't like me anymore?" she asks her eyes cast down on the ground so I kneel down in front of her and gently lift her head up so she's looking at me. "Princess of course they still like you. They've missed you so much, more than you could imagine however none have missed you more than I have" I respond as I ruffle up her hair making her smack my hand away making me chuckle. "So they haven't forgotten about me?" she asks her innocent hazel-brown eyes gazing into mine "princess it's impossible to forget about you" I respond but she frowns. "Mommy has" she says making me frown "princess you know that's not her fault. She was taken from us as was her memory but she will remember soon" I respond "you promise?" she asks holding up her pinky towards me "I promise" I respond locking my pinky finger around hers making a smile appear on her face. "Okay" she replies "okay, you ready to do this?" I ask making her nod "yes" she replies I smile and give her a kiss on the forehead before standing up and grabbing the door knob.

I turn the door knob and push the door open, stepping inside with Delilah beside me and I shut the door behind me. "Wow" she mutters gazing around the place making me chuckle at the pure fascination on her face. "Brothers, sister I'm back!" I call out and I hear a sudden whoosh just as Delilah hides behind me.

I look to see Rebekah on the stairs case "Nik and Elijah told me what happened and where you went. So what happened?" she asks coming down the stairs "well let's just say our family is one step closer to being complete" I respond before slightly stepping out of the way, allowing her to see Delilah.

Rebekah gasps and her eyes widen "Delilah?" she whispers with a hand covering her mouth as her eyes well up with tears "Auntie Bex?" Delilah replies in a quiet voice which is almost as quiet as a mouse but thanks to her vampire hearing, Rebekah hears her.

"Oh my god" Rebekah chokes as she vamp speeds over to us and picks my daughter up in her arms and swings her around making Delilah giggle. "My beautiful little niece, you're home" she says as she puts Delilah down and kneels in front of her. "I am Auntie Bex. I've missed you" Delilah replies placing a hand on Rebekah's cheek "I've missed you too little love" Rebekah responds before pulling her into a hug which Delilah returns, wrapping her arms around her neck.

"It's so good to have you back. We've all missed you so much" Rebekah sobs holding Delilah close to her, after me Rebekah was the closet to Delilah. She became sort of a mother figure towards her but she never overstepped her boundaries as she didn't want to take Davina's place as her mother. 

"I've missed you all too" Delilah cries sobbing into Rebekah's shoulder "oh no don't cry love, there's no need to cry anymore now that you're back with us" Rebekah says as she pulls away just as the front door opens and my brothers Klaus and Elijah enter.

They suddenly freeze as they set eyes on Delilah "Lila?" Elijah mutters as he stares at my daughter. Lila is Elijah's nickname for her "Lijah!" Delilah exclaims moving away from Rebekah and running to Elijah and wrapping her arms around his torso.