Chapter 8

Hey everyone, sorry that's taken me a while to update. I'll try not to make a habit of it however I do have other stories so sometimes I find it hard to keeo track with all my stories. Anyway I hope you like it.

Davina's pov

School has just finished and I exit the building when Rebekah comes running over to me. "Hey Davina will you be coming to my place today?" she asks looking hopeful "I don't know, I'll have to check with my brothers" I respond "so call and ask them" she replies "now?" I ask making her nod.

"Yes now, please I really want to hang out and introduce you to the rest of my family" she pleads making me frown "why do you want to introduce me to your family?" I ask "because you're my new friend" she replies but I can somehow tell she's lying.

"Alright, I'll call my brothers and ask" I respond pulling my phone out and I quickly dial Sam's number who is quick to answer. "Hey sis are you okay?" he asks "yes, I'm fine. I just finished school" I respond "how was it?" he asks making me shrug.

"It was alright. I made a friend" I respond "that's good. I knew you would make friends" he replies "yeah so my friend has invited me over to her house to hang out and I was just wondering if it's alright if I go to hers?" I ask silently cursing myself since I shouldn't have to ask my brothers for permission to go to a friend's house.

"Of course it's alright with me. You're young and you should be hanging out with friends, not doing what our family does" Sam replies making me smile. "Thank you Sammy" I respond before I suddenly hear Dean's voice in the background.

"Is that Davina? How is baby? She better had not scratched her" Dean rants making me laugh "don't worry Dean, baby is fine. I'm taking very good care of her" I respond with an eyeroll as I hear the phone being passed to him.

"You better had be otherwise I'll ground your ass missy" Dean retorts making me snort "ha like you can ground me big brother. Now if you would excuse me I'm going to hang up as I'm going to hang out with my new friend" I respond "who's this new friend of yours? It's not a guy right?" he asks causing me to roll my eyes.

"My new friend is a girl so take a chill pill" I respond before glancing at Rebekah and I straighten myself up as I see her brother Kol exit the school and make his way over to her.

"Alright brother I've gotta go, bye" I say before hanging up the phone and putting it away as I turn to face them. "Okay so my brothers said it's fine for me to go to yours" I explain trying to keep my focus on Rebekah.

"Great since you have a car. You can just follow us to our house" Rebekah replies "okay so which car is yours?" I ask "it's a silver car but I'll pull up next to you" she explains making me nod.

"Okay" I respond before turning around and heading to the car. I look back at them as I reach the car and see them looking at me so I wave at them getting in the car.

I shut the door and look up to see they're gone making me shrug as I know they've gone to their car.

I start up the car but I don't move as I wait for Rebekah and Kol to pull up next to me so I can follow them to their house.

About two minutes later a silver car pulls up next to me and the car beeps. I look and see Rebekah and Kol through the window of the car and wave to them. They wave back and Kol flashes me a smile causing me to send a smile back.

They start driving forward and once they're in front of me, I pull out of my parking space and follow them.
.
.
15 minutes...

My mouth drops open as they stop outside a mansion. "Well I wasn't expecting that" I mutter as I park my car and shut off the engine.

I unbuckle my seat belt and get out. I shut the door behind me and lock the door before heading over to Rebekah and Kol who are waiting for me.