Prologue

.
Narrator's pov

A very long time ago when God had stopped creating creatures, after many of his creatures turned out not so good and ended up being vile and blood thirsty. He didn't like the disruption they were causing so he locked some of them away but mainly the more dangerous ones away in Purgatory, a special place where God's creatures went when they died.

After he god rid of the more dangerous creatures, he decided to create one more creature and he was determined that this one would be different, this creature he wanted to make pure.

Now this happened a thousand years ago, a time where people believed the world was flat, parts of the world were still undiscovered and when vikings roaned the earth.

Vikings were blood thirsty and greedy humans, they killed people to steal their land. Every day there was a battle between two opposing viking armies from different areas. Of course this was mostly the men as women were seen as objects and bargaining chips or the help back then.

Women stayed at home cooking and cleaning while also looking after the children while their husband went out to battle and to hunt.

It was no better for children either, girls were pressured to be perfect polite lady's who did as they were told and they were moulded to be perfect housewives while boys were pressured to be hard and cruel, fathers taught their sons how to fight and hunt.

Of course God decided this would be the perfect time to create his new creature. He figured his new creation could change the vikings and inspire or encourage them to be better people.

His new creature was a siren witch a beautiful creature who could easily calm and control the most vile and dangerous people known to man by just using her voice. I say her because God made the siren witch a female.

The thing is God only created one siren witch as he always did when creating a new creature.

When he created the siren witch, he didn't just magically make a woman and give her abilities. He created a baby and made her the siren witch but instead of raising her like the Angels thought he would since he was ever so proud of his new creation.

The child was beautiful with dark brown hair, stunning purple eyes, pink lips and soft olive skin. No child was as beautiful as God's new creation.

God pleased the child in the hands of a couple who not only believed in God but could not have children of their own. Of course he made sure the couple were nice people as he wouldn't dare please his precious siren witch in the hands of humans who would possibly hurt her.

The couple were blessed with the baby girl that they just so happened to stumble upon when wandering through the woods but they didn't know that one of God's Angels had placed the child there for them to find.

The child was adored by her parents and she was a very happy child until her world was torn apart by vikings from another village. The vikings slaughtered everyone in the village including her father while she slept before she was roughly snatched from her bed and taken away instead of killing her as she had used magic to throw them back and defend herself so they chose to take her and make her a weapon while they also took her mother and made her a slave.

It just so happened one of the vikings who had been involved with slaughtering her entire village was Mikael Mikaelson.

Upon arriving back at his village where his wife Esther awaited along with their six children.

Esther was taken back when she saw her husband come back with a woman and a small child but she was disgusted when she found out he and his army buddy's had taken them from the village they had ravaged.