Special Chapter

3rd Person POV

Many years ago, when sensei Wu didn't have a beard yet...wait no, let's not go too far.

On a mountain as high as clouds, a monastery was built to teach kids ninja arts. The person who owned the monastery was no other than a blonde man called Sensei Wu. Son of the first Spinjitzu Master.

Sensei Wu got out to the training area where most of his students were training. They all stopped when they saw him and walked up to him.

One of the girls asked "Are you leaving now?"

"I am," he responded and walked towards the door that leads out of the monastery.

"When are you going to return?" a little boy asked.

"I don't know, it will be a long journey." He turned to face them "Behave and don't do anything without thinking. If you wreck my tea room wall again I will guarantee that you all have your punishment."

The students nodded.

"Now, Morro." Sensei Wu called.

An eight-year-old boy came to the front "Yes Sensei?"

"You'll be responsible for training them until I come back."

The students were happy and started whispering, thinking they'll be able to do whatever they want and not actually train.

"All right, I'll teach them all I know," little Morro said.

And with that, Sensei Wu left the monastery.

After a long trip that took weeks. Sensei Wu was about to go home. He got up, took his tea pot and made his way to the monastery.

Before he could start going up the mountain the monastery was built on. He spotted a little girl sitting and holding her knees to her chest and laid her head on her arms. She wasn't dressed enough for a cold weather like this, she was wearing a summer dress and it was the beginning of Autumn/Fall. (whatever you call it)

Wu walked up to her "Hello."

She raised her head slowly and looked him in the eyes. Dried tears were clear on her little innocent face.

"Umm.. Hello," she said with a shaky voice.

"Where are your parents?" he asked.

"I... I.. Don't know," she was barely speaking. Her body was shivering against the cold wind.

"Oh, my dear, take this," he poured her a cup of warm tea and gave it to her.

She took it with hesitation. And her tense body relaxed when her hands touched the warm cup. "Thank you."

"How did you end up here?" he sat on the ground next to her.

"I was lost...I couldn't find my mommy and daddy anywhere." She took a sip from the tea and tears started pouring from her eyes "They forgot about me..."

"I'm sure they haven't," he tried to comfort the little girl. "What's your name?"

"Y/n."

"I'm sensei Wu, and I have a school up in the mountains. How about you come with me and we'll try to find your parents together later? You look tired."

She stared at him then at the tea cup she was holding. Should she go with a stranger? She didn't have another choice, did she? She was freezing, starving and had nowhere to go.

She stood up and told the man "Okay."

<Time Skip>

Sensei Wu opened the monastery door while his students were nowhere to be seen.

He sighed and called his students. A little by little they came out and welcomed him.

"Sensei Wu!"

"You're back!"

"We were TOTALLY not ditching training- ouch! Why did you hit me, sis?"

"You'd expose us you idiot!"

Morro walked to Sensei Wu "Welcome back."

Morro saw the little girl Sensei Wu has brought with him. She looked at him then back at Sensei Wu.

"This is Y/n. She'll be joining us from tomorrow. Treat her well and make place for her in the girls bedroom."

The girls nodded and went to prepare a place for her.

"I need someone to show her around later."

Morro volunteered "I can do that."

"Okay. And while you're here, go get her something to eat."

"Sure thing!" Morro said and went to the kitchen.

Later that day...

Seven-year-old Y/n was sitting on her new bed in the girls bedroom wearing new clothes. The other girls were talking to her and trying to get to know her.

"It'll be fine, I'm sure Sensei Wu will find your parents," one of the older girls told Y/n.

"What about you all? Where are your families?" Y/n asked.

"Oh... We're-"

Someone knocked on the door. "Is Y/n here?" Morro asked.

"Yeah, one second," one of the girls said then turned to Y/n "Go."

Y/n walked to the door and opened it to see Morro standing behind the door with a smile "Sensei Wu asked me to show you around."

"Oh, okay."

"Come on, let's go."

Morro showed Y/n around the monastery.

"This is the training area," he said.

"But it's empty, what do you do here?"

"You'll see," he pressed a button on the wall and training machines came out of the ground. A few punching bags, jumping stuff that I don't know the name of, some running machine that attacks you and other stuff. (I don't know how to describe these stuff, and I'm too sleepy to research about them)

"Wow."

"Pretty cool, right?"

"Yeah. But... Isn't that dangerous?"

Morro laughed a little "We're ninjas. We're training to fight danger."

"Okay...and will I train with you guys too?" Y/n asked.

"Yeah, that's what Sensei Wu said. Until we find your parents, you'll stay here with us." He gave her a smile "But don't worry, we're like family here. And if anyone bothers you, you can tell me and I'll take care of it."

She smiled "Thanks, Morro."

"Anytime."

"Morro and Y/n, go to sleep now before I get my staff."

"...Okay Sensei!" Morro yelled at Sensei Wu's direction. Then he spoke to Y/n "Let's go to sleep before we get punished."

"Sounds like a good plan."

-----------------------------------------------------------
Word count: 1008.
Hello humans. This is how Y/n and Morro met in this fanfiction.
I wanted to write a special chapter. And even though I don't have enough non-sleepy brain cells right now, I decided to write it.
I didn't edit it so you might find some mistakes or bad descriptions.
Bye!