Chapter 20

Spoiler Warning:
This chapter contains spoilers for the end of The Day Of The Departed and season 9. Also, it mentions and contains a character from season 10 but no major spoilers from that season.

I forgot to put a warning so here it is, a year later.

-------------------------

Twenty years later...

I finished packing my suitcases in addition to Morro's and D/n's (Daughter's name, if you don't have any name in mind then I recommend Windy), those idiots make me do all the work.

I got out and went to the training area of the Monastery, but I didn't see anybody there so I got inside again. I saw Skylor walking in the hallway with a package in her arms.

"What are you carrying?" I asked.

She sighed heavily "Kai's new hair gels that he ordered two days ago."

I giggled. She asked "seriously, why can't he live without his hair spikes?"

"Who knows? He's been like that since I met him."

We walked together until we reached her bedroom, she said before she went in "have you finished packing?"

"Yeah, and no one helped me."

"Same, those dorks are irresponsible," she said "I hope the others are ready too, I can't wait for this vacation anymore."

She got inside and I made my way to the kitchen to get some water. I found Zane there packing some snacks.

"Hello Zane."

"Hello Y/n, you look exhausted."

"Thanks," I replied and got a glass of water.

"I can't find the Nutella anywhere," he said.

"Cole is going to kill you then," I put the glass in the dishwasher "see you later." And I got out.

I walked in the hallway and all of the sudden I hear someone yelling "come on!! Why can't you play well?!" Kai's son to be exact.

"Don't yell at my daughter!" Jay yelled back.

"Eh... Guys I'm going to leave," Lloyd said "I have a date, so bye."

He opened the door "oh, hey Y/n."

"Another date?"

"Yup." He replied and closed the door.

I asked "seriously, when are you and Akita going to get married?" (I ship Lloyd with Akita so...)

"Y/n, seriously? That's the third time you ask me this."

"So? You two have been dating for years. Can't I just wish for my ship to become canon?"

He sighed and got closer and whispered "Don't tell anybody, but I'm planning to propose on this vacation."

"You WHAT?!"

"Shut up!" he said quickly.

Oops.

"I have to go, see you later," he waved and left.

I got inside the room, which was the gaming room. The first thing I spotted was D/n sitting near the couch eating Nutella.

"Young lady, your uncle Zane has been looking for the Nutella jar, couldn't you at least tell him before you take it?" I asked.

My twelve year old daughter looked up at me and just said "Mom~ just let me watch them play."

"Ugh..fine, but you have to deal with your uncle Zane later."