Chapter 8

"Wait wait wait, I didn't know you inherited your mother's element," my aunt said and sat on the couch near me and added "does that mean you've been training?"

"Yeah, after I got kidnapped and thrown into another city, I've found sensei Wu, a ninja master."

"Wu? Oh thank god, where is he now? I didn't see him since the battle with the time twins," mom asked.

"Wait, who are the time twins?" I asked.

"Some villains that wanted to conquer Ninjago, the usual drama happened years ago," she answered.

My watch started beeping. I press the button and put my hand near my ear "what is it, Nya?"

"The boys are back and they got the sword of sanctuary."

"Wait, really? That's amazing!" I asked.

"Yeah, come back to Steep Wisdom shop, we have many things to do," she hung up.

I looked at my mom and aunt, they told me to go. I gave them a last hug "I'll visit you later."

I got out of the house and summoned my dragon to go to the tea shop.

Where are we going? Anima asked.

"To the tea shop, you heard Nya, we have many stuff to do," I replied.

I arrived after minutes and landed. I made my dragon disappear, maybe I should name this dragon. Anima got out of my body and we went towards the shop.

"There, this should keep customers away," Zane said after putting a large sign and added "closed for renovations."

Kai spoke while putting a bucket over the door as a trap "more like fortifications."

"Hey guys," I said and walked to them. Jay was there doing something, probably covering the water around the shop.

"Y/n! And.." Zane gasped before continuing, him, kai and Jay got ready to attack Anima.

I stood in front of her "no! She's not our enemy anymore!"

Kai spoke "What do you mean? She possessed you before!"

"She's on our side now, we made a deal, now can you both not use your elements?" all of them made the ice, lightning and fire on their hands disappear.

Cole was about to come out of the shop but the water bucket fell when he pushed the door. Cole dodged it and yelled at Kai "careful! Not all of us are immune to water you know!"

Cole looked at me "y/n ?"

"Hey Cole," I said.

"It's so good to see you," he replied.

I asked them "where's Lloyd?"

Jay answered "he's helping Nya with her training, did you know that she's the water ninja?"

"Yeah, I knew before you guys."

I walked inside with Anima, I saw Lloyd coming out of a room with Nya.

"Lloyd! You're okay!" I ran to him and gave him a quick hug.

Nya asked me and Anima "where were you two?"

I answered "we were looking for Anima's family, but instead, we found my own family that I haven't seen in years."

"Wait, really?" Lloyd asked.

"Yup, now enough talking about me," I said then asked Lloyd "are you okay? I haven't seen you in... I don't know how much time."

"I think I'm fine, except for the part that there's a ghost right behind you."

I looked at Anima, she said before leaving "I'll go find something to do."

"Okay," I let out a sigh and asked Lloyd again "you're afraid of ghosts?"

"N-no, I just feel uncomfortable in their presence," he acted like if he wasn't scared.

I put my hand on his shoulder "don't worry even if you were scared, your big sis will protect you," I comforted referring to myself as his big sis because I've known him since he joined the team as a kid, since then, me and Kai became his over-protective siblings.

Nya looked at me and spoke "I found the Allied Armour in our room on the bounty so I gave it to sensei."

"Alright, I'll go find something to spend my time," I walked away and entered the storage room.

It was a small room, the light bulb was broken, I broke it when Morro showed up here. I looked at the picture of me, sensei and Morro again, I took it and stared at it.

"Are you okay?" I almost jumped, I looked around and saw Cole leaning against the doorframe then he got closer and saw the picture.

"Hey is that Morro and you?" he asked, I nodded.

"You were really close weren't you?" I nodded again.

I was about to return the picture to its place but I accidentally made a small box fall instead.

I handed the picture to Cole to pick up the box. It was open, "what? Sensei kept these too?" I asked Looking at the pictures in the box, the pictures were taken when I was a kid.

A picture of me and Morro flying our kites. A picture of the two of us training with the other kids who were also sensei's pupils at that time. All of these were taken before sensei told Morro that he might be the green ninja.

Actually, he thought both of us would be the green ninja, because we have the same element. But when the golden weapons didn't react or something, that didn't bother me at all, it really bothered Morro.

I tried to convince him many times that it doesn't matter if he's not the green ninja, he's still the master of wind like me. He didn't listen obviously.

I saw another picture, it was on the day we met, I turned it over to see the date written on the back. "What's the date today?"

"It's the 2nd of June, why?" Cole replied.

"It's the day me and Morro met," I said and returned the box and the picture to their places and left the storage room.

I bumped into Zane, "sorry Zane."

"No problem," he said and added "you look tired, why don't go take a nap?"

I responded "Alright, see you later."

-----------------------------------------------------------
Word Count : 1001.