Chapter 6

Anima's POV

I can't take it anymore.

THIS GIRL'S HEAD IS FULL OF MEMES AND SONGS AND OTHER USELESS SHIT!!

I used wind to fly to get to the highest tower where Morro is. I got to the floor he was in, he was about to take the sword of sanctuary.

"Can I get out of this body?" Morro jumped surprised then glared at me.

"You scared me!"

"I didn't mean it Morro, but I can't bear this any longer, this girl's thoughts are killing me."

Excuse me? Memes are important.

I heard her thoughts in my mind. I rolled my eyes and continued "Can I leave her please? I prefer to go back to the cursed realm than to stay in her body."

Yeah girl, you better leave before I fill your head with more fandom memes.

"You're crazy you know that?" I tell her but instead...

"Are you talking about me?!" Morro asked.

I panic "no no no, I was talking to her!"

I heard her laughing in my mind. For some reason, I can hear her thoughts but she can't hear mine so I have to actually say what I want her to hear.

Morro takes the sword and before we could get out, the ninjas got in through the window.

Woooohooooooo!

"Shut up, Y/n," I whisper.

Cole's POV

We entered the tower. Y/n looked different, she had dark areas around her eyes like the ones Morro has. Also, her hair turned black and her skin was greenish like Lloyd when he was possessed. She was wearing the Allied Armour.

"You are too late, ninjas!" Morro said with a smirk then jumped out the other window.

"Kai, Jay, Zane, go after Morro, me and Cole will stay and fight Y/n," everyone did as Lloyd ordered.

Y/n, or should I say Anima? Spoke to us in a raspy voice which I guess it's the ghost's normal voice "you seriously want to save your friend?"

"Yeah! And what's wrong with that?!" I yelled.

She answered "she's literally useless! All she thinks about are memes and songs! And the memes aren't even funny!!"

What? That's it? What would she say if she lived with her like we do? Oh yeah, she's going to see the crazier side and god knows what will happen after that.

"Leave Y/n alone or else!" Lloyd threatened.

"Or else what?.... SHUT UP Y/N! STOP THE DAMN MEMES!" she yelled at herself.

Lloyd told me "she's talking to Y/n, she can hear her thoughts, that's why she's going crazy."

"Who knew that memes will save our lives one day?" I said.

"Definitely Jay and Y/n."

We look back at Anima or Y/n, she's still arguing with herself. Then she said something, but it wasn't Anima, it was Y/n's voice.

"Go after Morro quickly! I'll take care of this dumb ghost!"

"We can't leave you!" me and Lloyd said at the same time.

"Go before she takes control again!"

We look at each other then go after the others.

Y/n's POV

Cole and Lloyd went after Morro while I was trying to take back the control over my body.

"Face it! I'm stronger than you!" Anima yelled.

"Well unlike you, I have some people who care about me!" I yelled back.

She went silent for a few seconds then started speaking again "what do you mean?"

"Seriously girl? You're helping Morro to summon the Preeminent? You know that he doesn't care about any of you, he only wants to be the green ninja and if he did, he will leave you all behind," I tried to make her change sides, basically, I was trying to brainwash her, but it was true, Morro only wants to be the green ninja.

"You're lying," she said.

I, again, tried to make her turn good "Why would I? I actually feel sorry for you, you don't deserve to be used like this." God I'm such a good speaker.

She didn't say anything, so I added "if you join the good side, I won't let anyone send you to the cursed realm again, you can live in Ninjago."

<<<<< - .. -- .  ... -.- .. .--. >>>>>

"Woooohooooo!!!" I yelled while flying on my dragon after somehow returning to Ninjago.

You want to know what happened? Me and Anima made a deal, she'll turn good and I, in return, will not let anyone send her back to the cursed realm.

Since I'm the one in control, I could hear her thoughts.

Do you even know where you are going? She asked.

"Eehhhh.... I think so? I'm searching for the bounty."

You're such an idiot, I can't believe I agreed to your deal.

"I can't believe either."

I continued my search for the bounty. My skin and hair changed back to normal earlier. I spotted something red in the sky.

"That's it! That's the bounty!" I yelled as I got closer and jumped to the deck making my dragon disappear.

Nya, sensei Wu and Misako rushed to the deck.

"Y/n?! Where have you been?!" Nya questioned and gave me a hug.

Who's this? Anima asked.

Nya let go of me "we were worried about you! Lloyd said that Morro caught you."

"That's right, but you don't know everything."

We all went to the living room, sat on the couches and I told them everything.

"So..are you Y/n or Anima?" Nya asked.

"Seriously Nya? You don't recognize my voice? I'm the only one who can hear Anima since I'm the one in control right now."

You don't need to explain any further.

Anima got out of my body, finally. She spoke "I hope you'll keep your promise, Y/n."

I looked at sensei, he nodded which meant he agreed on letting her stay.

He spoke to Anima "thank you for your help."

"You're welcome," she replied.

Misako joined the conversation "are the others still in the Cloud Kingdom?"

I shrugged my shoulder "I have no idea."

Anima suddenly said "no, they are not."

"How do you know that?" I asked.

"Let's just say that me and the ghosts have some kind of special connection."

-----------------------------------------------------------
Word Count : 1026.
I'm trying to update more because I just want to end this book.
Thanks for reading, bye! 👋