Chapter 16

"It's Anima.... right?"

I waited for him to answer, he didn't, he just stared at me. And I heard a voice from behind.

"Smart girl."

I shot the arrow without thinking, it passed through Anima without causing any damage. She laughed at that.

Morro wasn't staring at me anymore, he was looking away.

Anima spoke "that's right, I was the one behind all of this, I was the one who convinced Morro to turn against your old sensei."

I looked at Morro again, he tightened his fists and spoke to Anima with anger "I'm done, I don't want to listen to you anymore!"

"We had an agreement-"

"I don't care anymore! All you want is for the Preeminent to be summoned! You didn't even keep your promise, you were just using me."

The boys and I looked at each other in confusion.

I honestly felt sorry for Morro, I made my bow disappear and walked to him.

"You.. Weren't actually evil, right?"

"Kind of, but now.. I changed my mind since I can't take it anymore," he looked into my eyes "I'm sorry... Is there any way I can make this up to you?"

I looked at the guys, Anima was watching us without saying anything, probably thinking it was some sort of movie.

"There is," I said calmly.

"What is it? I will do anything."

"You would join us and save the world from this fool then," I said, pointing at Anima who was shocked that I called her a fool.

Morro took a few seconds then replied with a smile "all right."

"Oh my god, that's so beautiful," Anima sarcastically said and clapped her hands slowly "are you two done?"

"Damn you, Anima," I said.

Anima changed something in her ghost form and all of the sudden she had legs unlike her old genie look.

"I want to stay and watch you guys being dramatic but I have a crystal to find," she disappeared and appeared behind Morro.

"I think this is mine," she said and took the sword of sanctuary and disappeared again.

"Where did she go?!" Jay asked.

"Quick! We have to find the realm crystal!" Kai ordered and we started running.

I asked "Where are we even going?"

" 'To move forward, don't look ahead'," Cole said.

"Wha- aAA!" Jay tripped. We stopped to wait for him.

"Don't look ahead.. Look below!" he said. There was a light coming from under the rocks.

"There's a light!" Kai said.

"I think everyone can see that, Kai."

"Shut up Y/n, it's not the time for sarcasm," Kai said with a poker face.

Lloyd told us to stay back. We did and he shot a ball of energy at the ground making us fall into the hole he made.

We stopped ourselves from hitting the ground by our our powers.

Jay spotted something "what's that?"

Morro got close "it's the First Spinjitzu Master."

"The realm crystal," Zane said and grabbed it.