Chapter 2

I looked around, there was nothing but clouds every where. I rode my dragon lower so I won't be above the clouds. The sound of the thunder sent shivers down my spine. I tried to control the weather but completely failed.

Morro was right, my powers aren't as strong as his, but why is that? I was training for years and I already unlocked my true potential, I still remember what happened, I created a huge hurricane that day.

Y/n! Focus! You have to find Morro and the team!

I looked around, I was in a forest. Damn it, I went far. I landed and made my dragon disappear. I walked around until the storm disappeared. The sky was black with stars shining everywhere around the moon.

I started a campfire and sat after putting my bow on the ground. I checked my phone, no signal. I sighed and took my mask off resting my back against a tree while looking up at the sky. I had to stay here tonight.

I already miss my room that I share with Nya on the bounty. It had one window in the middle of the wall and our beds were at the sides in the corners. I remembered my bookshelf bear my bed and the picture hanging on the wall on Nya's side. The picture was of Nya and Kai. I had a picture of me on the wall too. I also remembered the day I decorated the room while Nya was fixing something in her Samurai X suit outside.

 I also remembered the day I decorated the room while Nya was fixing something in her Samurai X suit outside

(Y/n's side of the room, I designed it using Room Planner app)

(same thing but this is Nya's side, also, the picture on the wall belongs to me)

I touched my bow, how am I going to sleep while it's near me? I can't risk it getting stolen and taken by an animal. I used my power and made it disappear. Yes, I can summon my weapon anytime unlike the others.

I sent a light wind to put down the fire and took out my phone and made an alarm. I put my phone back in my pocket and closed my eyes.

I heard a song all of the sudden... Wait that's my alarm. I opened my eyes and got my phone out of my pocket to turn of the alarm.

I got up, looked around and heard someone talking. The voice wasn't that clear because it was a bit far. I got closer and realized who it is.

"Sensei Wu!" I shouted seeing the others as well.

"Y/n, where were you? We were worried about you," sensei Wu asked.

Before I could answer, Kai spoke while eating noodles or whatever it is "you told me you were going to catch up with us! Where did you disappear?!"

"Calm down, Kai," Nya said rolling her eyes and looked at me "the bounty has some damages so we have to return to the shop on feet."

"Alright," I looked at Kai and sensei Wu and continued "I'll tell you my part of the story."

After telling everyone where I've been and that I got lost while chasing them. The guys went to Stiix on goats... Or were they goats? I don't know, I don't even care.

I summoned my dragon and took Misako with me while Nya and sensei Wu used the Samurai X suit. We went back to the shop and entered. Nya looked at the shelves and how the place was a mess and sighed.

Misako whispered to Wu "shall we tell her?"

"She's not ready yet," sensei Wu answered.

I was confused, tell her what? What are these two taking about?

Sensei Wu agreed on telling Nya whatever they were talking about.

"Nya, did you know where Kai's powers came from?"

"Yeah, he inherited it from my father," she said and kept talking but got interrupted by Misako.

"Did you know that your mother was the water ninja?" Nya was shocked, it was obvious on her face. She spoke "I... Didn't know that..... Does that mean-"

"Like how Kai followed his father's steps and became the fire ninja, you'll train to become the master of water," Nya fainted after she heard sensei Wu.

"You were right, she wasn't ready," Misako said.

I spoke "wait wait wait, so she was a ninja this whole time and you didn't tell her? Why?"

"We waited for the right time, and it looks like now wasn't the right time since she fainted," sensei Wu said and looked at Nya on the ground.

<Time Skip (brought to you by Y/n showing off her archery skills in front of the ninjas)>

It's been an hour since Nya fainted. The guys haven't returned. Misako and Wu were discussing something. I was sitting on the ground leaning my back against the wall waiting for Nya to wake up while listening to music in my earphones.

I was scrolling through my music playlist when I heard Nya's voice. I turned off the music and looked at her sitting up on the couch.

"Y/n? What happened?" she asked.

I answered her question "you fainted after sensei Wu told you you're a ninja."

Her eyes widen and looked at me "that wasn't a dream?"

"Nope." please don't faint again.

She stood up and I did too. She turned to look towards the main room of the shop where sensei Wu and Misako were talking.

Nya asked "they haven't returned yet?"

"The boys? Or the goats?"

"Haha, very funny Y/n," she said sarcastically then added "no seriously, they haven't returned?"

"Na-uh, haven't heard anything from them for a while." We walked to Misako and sensei Wu.

"Nya, since you're awake, we'll start your training in a few minutes," sensei Wu said but before he could finish someone entered the shop.

It was a man with a red hat and an eye patch who looked in the middle of his 20s or something.

"Can I help you?" Misako asked but he kept looking around and judging some stuff.

We all walked to him, Misako spoke "I'm sorry but if you are not a customer then what are you doing in our shop?"

"You mean my shop, I'm Ronin, and I have a share in this shop."

-----------------------------------------------------------
Word Count: 1050.
Hello, Wattpad keeps deleting the story tags and I don't know what to do about it.
Thanks for reading!
Bye! 👋