Chapter 1

Nya called me after sensei Wu gave the boys the tea posters and they left an hour ago. I went to Nya who was ordering the teas on the shelves with the help of Misako.

"Can I help?" I asked. Nya smiled and handed me some tea bags and said "go put them in the storeroom."

I made my way to the storeroom and put the tea bags on the shelves. I was about to get out when I noticed a picture on the wall hanging on the dark side of the room.

I stepped forward to take a closer look. It was me when I was a child, sensei Wu was standing behind me and a boy who's no other than Morro.

"Morro," I whispered to myself as I took the picture in my hand and stared at it.

Morro was Wu's student, and the master of wind like me. We used to train together. He wasn't just a teammate to me, he was my best friend.

"Y/n! What's taking you so long?" Misako called from outside.

I put the picture back and brushed my thoughts away. There was no use of rewinding these memories all over again. Morro is gone, and he will never return.

I got out of the room and closed the door to feel a very strong wind making my hair get in my face. I brushed my hair away and turned around. Lloyd was back, as well as the other boys.

The wind was strong for some reason, and I, the master of wind, knew that there's something wrong.

I got a little closer. "I want to have a word with your master," Lloyd said, but his voice was different, it was deeper, is this even Lloyd?

It hit me when sensei Wu said "Morro." This was Morro, possessing Lloyd. But is it even possible? He's supposed to be in the cursed realm!

I stood near Nya. "Y/n-" and before she could finish, Morro cut her off saying "so it's really you, Y/n, my old friend."

"What do you want, Morro?" I asked glaring at him.

"Calm down, is this how you treat your best friend?" he asked.

"As long as you're on the evil side, don't ever consider me your friend," I said coldly.

And the next thing I knew, Lloyd's hair turned black and his skin turned greenish and Morro started fighting us.

I sent strong wind in his direction making him fly backwards and hit the shelves. He glared at me, stood and ran towards me throwing a fist. I caught his hand and did spinjutsu throwing him outside the shop.

I was about to go to him when the boys stopped me "how do you still have your powers?!" Jay asked.

"I don't know what you are talking about."

Cole spoke "all of our elements are gone except yours."

I looked at Morro, he was getting up. "We have no time for questions, we need to get Lloyd back," I said. We all flew back all of the sudden and hit the ground before we could do anything.

I got up. Morro was smirking at me "seems that your power isn't as strong as mine."

I swear if he wasn't in Lloyd's body, I'd kill him as soon as I get the chance to.

Me and the four guys got up. How are we supposed to fight Morro without hurting Lloyd? Also, Morro is my friend too, I can't hurt him.

I heard a sound of a helicopter, I looked up and it was the bounty in the sky with sensei Wu yelling for us to leave Morro and get on the bounty.

The others got on the bounty except for me and Kai.

"I can't leave Lloyd alone," Kai yelled for the others. I put my hand on his shoulder, opened my mouth and spoke "you go Kai, I'll stay here."

"What? No!"

I told him in a serious voice "Listen, you have to go! I have my power and can defend myself unlike you, and I know Morro more than anyone else in here." Kai went silent so I added "tell the others to leave now, I'll catch up with you later."

He nodded and went to get on the bounty. I saw them looking at me from the deck then they left leaving me alone with Morro.

I looked back at him. He was about to go after the others when I got out the knife in my pocket and put it bear his throat and blocked his movement.

"Let me go! What are you doing?!"

"Leave Lloyd alone first!" I yelled then saw his expression change and spoke in Lloyd's voice.

"Y/n, help me..."

"Lloyd?!" Morro kicked my leg making me let go of him. Lloyd was still there, he spoke to me, but I'm sorry Lloyd... I can't help you right now.

Morro created his elemental dragon and glanced at me for the last time "only if you have joined me." Then he flew with his dragon after the bounty.

I looked at the knife in my hand then at Steep Wisdom tea shop and ran back inside.

I took my turquoise ninja gi and put it on. I got my golden bow that creates arrows magically when I need them, it was one of the golden weapons. I took my phone and my electric watch that Nya made for me to call her anytime. I wore my ninja mask and went after Morro on my elemental dragon.

Morro's voice was stuck in my head "only if you have joined me." I know exactly what he means. He always wanted me to stand by his side before he became a ghost, he wanted me to turn against sensei Wu, and I always refused. And since he's back, he wants to take revenge for letting him down.

I also remembered Lloyd who I always considered my little brother. I can't imagine how he feels right now. But what does Morro want? Does he still want to be the green ninja? Will I be able to stop him? Is there a chance that he might become good again?

Questions filled my mind as I was riding my dragon between the clouds. I saw a green light in front of me. As I was getting closer I knew it was Morro, but the light disappeared and I was completely lost.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Word count: 1076
Hello! Writing this was a bit hard because :
1. I don't have Netflix so I can't watch Ninjago to help me write.
2. I have never written about Morro before.
(((Edit: Thank you for those who responded, but there's no need to answer this anymore. I later decided to use transcripts.)))
Thanks for reading!!