² ★ ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯 ★

DINAH THEA QUEEN WAS FUCKING FURIOUS AND IT WAS DICK GRAYSON'S FAULT

Dick Grayson, who had spent the last three months undermining what DJ had put time and effort and hard work and her entire life into. Dick Grayson, who repeatedly put down Jason Todd and treated him like a replacement who was unfit to be anything other than a bad kid who got lucky and got adopted by a rich man. Dick Grayson, who had ignored the other four people in his care about a possibly dangerous girl that he had picked off the street without even knowing her name. Dick Grayson had led the four people he was supposed to keep safe into a situation involving someone who would've loved to be the one to kill Dinah Thea Queen.

Maybe DJ was getting a little too angry, but the daughter of the man who had tried to kill every single member of her family more than once was sleeping under the same roof as her. And DJ was still sure of the fact that Rose Wilson was a good example of the apple not falling far from the tree. Just like DJ was so much like Oliver Queen, she was sure that Rose was just like Slade Wilson.

"She has to fucking leave." DJ snarled at Dick, who seemed to have more things on his mind about Deathstroke.

"I still don't get it." Rachel said from the other side of the computer room. "Is Deathstroke someone you know?"

DJ laughed humorlessly. "Oh, we've met, he tried to kill everyone in my family. Actually did kill my grandmother."

"He killed your grandmother? I'm sorry." Gar said sympathetically.

DJ waved it aside. "It's okay, she got better." She said, too distracted to explain that Moira Queen had come back to life.

"She… what?" Gar said, furrowing his eyebrows.

"I fucking told you I felt it in my blood that I couldn't trust her." DJ said angrily, crossing her arms. "Because her blood hates my blood and wants it to be emptied out on the fucking floor by her blood."

"DJ, this is hard for both of us." Dick said warily. "But you need to -"

"Don't tell me what I need to do. I told you she wasn't trustworthy and you ignored me, and let a huge threat in and let her sleep under the same roof as the people you were supposed to keep safe." DJ could feel the blood pumping in her ears, and the pressure building in her throat. She knew she was dangerously close to losing control and sending Dick through the computer, but she couldn't bring herself to care.

Jason, Gar, and Rachel pulled back from the conversation. None of them, with the exception of Jason, had witnessed DJ snap so bad.

"He's done bad shit to all of us, DJ. Not just you and your family." Dick argued back, glaring daggers at the younger girl.

"Yeah, he was my friend too." DJ said sadly, a feeling of grief for her friend Garth that Deathstroke had cut down. "And yet you still have his murderer's daughter in the next fucking room."